The School Fair Prt. 2

<(Y/N)'s POV>

"(Y/N), wake up..."

"Weo... five more minutes..." I mumbled. Leo literally destroyed my beauty sleep.

"Well, today is your school fair, right?"

My eyes shot wide open and sat on my bed in surprise. "I ALMOST FORGOT!"

I immediately run around my room like crazy not knowing what to prepare. "(Y/N), calm down."

I felt a hand grabbed my wrist. I'm in my room with a..... guy???

"AAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!! Intruder! Someone sneaked in to my room! Help!" I screamed.

"Hey, chill. It's me, Leonardo." the guy said.

"Eh?"

"You're still in the lair. I already prepared your breakfast. You need to eat a lot for later for you skipped dinner last night." He said. Judging by his voice and his sapphire orbs, he is really Leo.

"What happened to you? You're de-shelled! Oh no, I heard the spinal cord of a turtle was located at their shell and without it, they will die, why the heck did ya de-shell yourself?! You're too pale, maybe you loss too much blood! Hang on there, love. I'll call Donnie and everything will—"

"Woah, woah, woah, relax... I'm fine." he said calmly and he's trying to hold back his laugh.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Then I looked at Leo again. Is it wrong to say that he's so hot and sexy for me when he is a human? Argh, Never mind.

"(Y/N)..." his voice snapped away my thoughts and I found myself staring at him. I can't stop staring at him! Actually, every features of my ideal type of guy... Leo has it all.

"I thought you're going to prepare for the fair." he said.

"Right..."

I ate my breakfast with him. Donnie told me everything about Leo's transformation. He invented the humanizing watch so Leo can go to the school fair with me. I excitedly take a shower while Leo prepared his clothes to wear.

After taking a shower, I wear my best outfit.

"(Y/N)! You're ready?" Leo asked from outside my room

"(Y/N)! You're ready?" Leo asked from outside my room. "Yup!"

I went out and turned around at him. "How do I look, love?" I asked. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "You look great. How about me?"

This was Leo look like:
(instead of white, he's wearing sky blue)

This was Leo look like:(instead of white, he's wearing sky blue)

"You look awesome!" I replied. Then, we're ready to go. We climbed up to the sewers and we walked all our way to school.

"(Y/N), how does school looks like?" Leo asked while we are walking.

"There are lots of teenagers there just like us. Trust me, you'll gonna love there." I answered.

After a few meters, we reached the entrance of the school and our school guard greeted us.

"Good morning, Ms. (Last Name)! Who's with you? Is that your boyfriend?"

"Yes sir, he is." I replied which it made Leo blushed a bit.

"Well, young man. You are lucky to have (Y/N). She's one of the most outstanding students here." the school guard commented and let us in.

"Thank you, sir." Leo said.

My schoolmates were playing games and some were dancing. But everytime we passed thpugh them, all girls are looking at Leo because of his astonishing beauty. I'm kinda jealous a bit but that's okay.

"You know, everyone is looking at us." Leo whispered to my ear.

"It's because they are looking at you." I whispered back.

"So where do we start?"

"Oh, I want to introduce you to my classmates if that's okay with you."

"Okay then."

~To be continued...