The Blue Moonlight 2 Prt. 8

We break in to Shredder's lair. But there is no person inside. It's so quiet in here. That silence was then broken when Karai's phone rang.

"Hello?" Karai answered.

"Shini! Yes. Okay. Thanks! We wil meet you there." Then, she put down her phone. She just recieved a call from Shinigami.

"My daughter, what did your friend say?" Splinter asked.

"Shinigami, she just spotted Shredder together with his comrades going to his secret basement." Karai replied.

"Did she saw Leo?" I asked.

"I'm afraid that she didn't mention anything."

Suddenly, foot bots were appeared in his lair. Again? Just how many of them? But after some punches and kicks, few soldiers.

"Hey, footbots!" I yelled as I slice them off.

"Go to that basement, now!" I ordered.

They started to leave but Splinter and Donnie stopped.

"What about you, (Y/N)? You are not coming?" Splinter asked.

"I'll check the whole building. If I found nothing, I'm gonna trash the place. I'll follow you guys there." I said.

"Then, I'll guide our team to that location. After that, I will go back here for help." Donnie said.

"Thanks." when Donnie and Splinter left, I check the whole place to see if Leo is in here. But in every corner, foot bots appear but I took them down with ease.

Seems, I have check the whole place that leaves me to one place left...

"Stockman's lab." I whispered to myself. I immediately went to his lab but was secured on a machine.

"A piece of cake." I said as I typed the password which it turns out correct. I am really proud that I am an ex-foot soldier.

I roamed around the place. It was just like Donnie's lab but it has only a scent of evilness and bad deeds. Eww! Apparatuses on the table, an operating table, injections, knives, cylinders, everywhere!

When I was about to leave the place, a katana approaches to me but I dodged it, and it stucked on the wall. I looked at the weapon closely. My eyes got widened.

"I know this katana so much." I said.

"Of course, you do." a voice said from behind. On the shadows, I hear footsteps. The light of the laboratory had revealed the person behind me.

"Leo..."

"Die, (Y/N)!" he said as he started to approach and strike me with his other katana. I can't fight Leo! I just dodged the attack and tried my best to get distant.

"What is the matter with you, Leo? What did they do to you?" I asked but he didn't answer and continues to attack.

"Shredder commanded me to eliminate you!" Leo replied as he swings his sword but I made him stop as I used my sword to block.

"It's me, (Y/N)! Your wife! Shredder is the enemy!"

"YOU are the enemy! You tried to kill me!"

I don't understand. His words had made my heart shatter. No, Leo was just under the control of Shredder. He is not to himself.

"Yes, I was! Because Shredder told me to. But that was in the past! You were the one who saved me back then!" I said as Leo and I are having a sword fight.

"Snap out of it!" despite of my pleas, Leo continues and I am now feeling exhausted.

Every moments flashed on my mind. It is way more different of what's happening today. Leo gave a strong swing, making me lose my grip and dropped my sword.

He grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up. On his other hand, his katana was ready to stuck me at any moment. Tears rolled down to my face as I see the one of my life doing this.

Wait.

Before, I was oblidged to kill Leo but all he did was to give his love for me. Now, he is about to kill me. Then, I have to do the same.

"Rin, Pyo, To, Sha, Kai..." I chanted a mantra followed by forming hand movement in my both hands.

"Jin, Retsu..." I hope the ancient healing hands Splinter taught me will help Leo.

"Zai..." Leo was about to stab me.

"ZEN!" my hands glowed and I hold to Leo's arms and at the same time, I feel pain on my chest.

"Leo... I love you..." I breathed out.

Leo removed his grip making me fell on the floor. I stand up and turned my back to him. I don't want him to see me like this. He spit out a brainworm and immediately step on it.

He heard my voice cracked in pain. He looked at me and our eyes meet. The sight was too painful for him to see and couldn't sink in to his own eyes.

"(Y/N)..."

I remember when he fake-stabbed himself in front of me to fool Shredder. But now, I am—

"(Y/N)!"

To be continued...