Dark... Then There Is Light (Sequel)

Before we get started: This chapter is requested by @JellyWisa. I tried my best so enjoy the story. This is a sequel to "Dark". I am unable to update the book tomorrow beacuse of schoolwork again!

(Leo's POV)

I've undergone an eye surgery which it took months for it to accomplish. Now, Donnie will test if the surgery is successful.

"Relax, Leo. I tried my very best for you to see again." Donnie said as he began to unwrap the bandages on my face.

"Now, I want you to open your eyes... slowly." he said and I did as he told. As I opened them, I couldn't believe it. I can see my own hands, my home, I could see my brothers again.

"Guys!" I said as they pulled me a hug.

"Way to go, Leo!" Mikey said.

"I'm glad you can see again, bro." Raph added as he tapped my shoulder.

"Donnie, call (Y/N) right now." I said with full of excitement again. I am excited to see her beauty, her smile, everything! She will be happy for me when she find this out.

But the celebration turned into silence. My three brothers' faces turned gloomy. "Guys? is there something wrong?" I asked.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Donnie suddenly fell on his knees and wept in front of me. Raph and Mikey stroked his shell to calm him down.

"Donnie? Wha—"

"Listen to me, Leo. Don't cry, I beg of you. Don't ever strike your katana on us." he said, his hands were shaking.

"Tell me." I said.

"You need to know the truth. (Y/N)... she... she..."

"What about (Y/N)? She is coming back from overseas, right?"

"NO! SHE'S DEAD, LEO! SHE'S THE REASON WHY YOU CAN SEE NOW!" I frozed up to Donnie's words. No, (Y/N) can't be dead! She said she will never leave me.

"Donnie, it is a good prank—"

"Leo, do you think I am not serious?! I'M DEAD SERIOUS! Yes, we defeated Shredder long ago thanks to her, but she was stabbed directly into her heart and she requested me to transplant her eyes to you!"

The words of my younger brother broke my heart. (Y/N)... she's... gone... I-I wasn't able to say goodbye properly! Why did she do that?! I looked at my reflection in the mirror and looked at my eyes.

The eyes that originally belongs to a beautiful girl who loved me so much to risk her life for me. My brothers even hid that from me for a long time. Why?

I cried in front of my reflection. I am not worthy enough for these eyes. I didn't protect her, I didn't do anything... I didn't stop her...

"Leo, I know this will hurt you more but..." Donnie opened a secret door in his lab. "...you must come here inside." he motioned me to come in.

Inside the room, it made me teared up when I saw what is in a big capsule surrounded with flowers. It was (Y/N). Dressed in white, eyes were closed, she is too beautiful for me to lose.

"I decided to preserve her body in that capsule, Leo. So when you gain your eyesight again, this will give you the moment to see her." Donnie said as all of them walked out. I wept as I pulled her body into my arms.

"Oh, (Y/N). I love you... I love you so much! Why did you do this? Why... please... please... I need you, (Y/N)! You can't d-do this t-to me..."

My face was stained by my tears but I didn't heaitate to kiss her lips. I burried my face on her chest and wishing I could stay by her side forever.

Suddenly, a light shone upon us. I don't know where does it come from. I quickly covered my eyes as the light shone the whole room.

The light dissapeared and I didn't see it again. The surprising part is (Y/N)'s pale skin turned back to its normal tone. I quickly placed my ear on her chest and I could hear her heart beating. Her wounds and cuts were also dissappeared.

(Y/N) groaned as she opened her eyes. But instead of her original (eye color) eyes, she has sapphire blue orbs which it suits perfectly to her.

"Leo?" she whispered.

"(Y/N)!" I called her name as I immediately hugged her. She hugged me back. I couldn't fight my happiness right now. The universe gave her a chance to be with me again.

"What did I miss?" she asked.

"That doesn't matter." I said as I cupped her cheek and kissed her. I felt on my lips that she's kissing me back. Man, I thought I would never taste her lips again. After a few seconds, I pulled away.

"I love you, Leo." (Y/N) said.

I smiled at her and I carry her bridal style. "I love you too, (Y/N)."

~The end