The Blue Moonlight Prt. 2

(Y/N)'s POV

I started my plan by creating a fake fight against the foot soldiers. I know this will be effective for them to show up.

We fought like real until a blue masked turtle came and struck the soldiers in a flash. The heck? That wasn't part of my plan. They should've return to Shredder alive!

"Miss, are you okay?" he asked.

Our eyes met.

I found myself staring on his sapphire orbs and he stare mine as well. Unexpectedly, my heart skipped a beat. I tried to ignore it but... I felt different when I saw him.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." I replied, fake-smiling.

"You're welcome. I'm Leonardo,... uhhhh... Leo for short."

When I heard his name, anger instantly washed all over me. He's the one who killed my brother! My target... I've finally met him. I tried to control my emotions because I can't kill him right now. I wanted him to suffer before he'll die right in front of me.

"(Y/N)." I replied. "Thank yo—AHH!" I felt a sharp pain on my leg. Now that is also not a part of my plan! I got a real injury from a fake fight?!

"(Y/N), you're bleeding. Let me take—"

"No, I'm fine!" I said not letting to take a look.

"No, you're not! Here." okay, I gave up. I can't stand up and I badly need a first aid. He brought out a wet cloth and clean my cut.

I watched him carefully. He is trying his best not to hurt me. But still that doesn't change my mind about my plan at all.

He wrapped it with another cloth and carry me bridal style.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the lair. My brother will take care of you." he replied as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop.

Now that gave me an idea. I will gain their trust then I'll figure out their weaknesses to betray them. Soon, their clan will fall.

(Leo's POV)

I take (Y/N) to the lair so Donnie could treat her wound. Well, that will be the way to introduce her to my family.

We wnt down into the sewers. Though she didn't say anything, I knew she has something in mind. She is confused. But when we reached the lair. She was astonished.

"Wow," she said in awe.

I put her down on our sofa as I call my brother from the lab, "Donnie!"

"What is i— Leo! You brought a girl?" Donnie asked as he take his glasses off.

Mikey and Raph went out of their rooms. Master Splinter even joined with us from the dojo.

"She's injured, okay? Donnie will treat her wound first before everyone can talk to her." I said in a protective way.

"Leo, it's okay." (Y/N) said calmly.

Minutes later, her leg was bandaged up and she's fine now. I introduced her to my family and everyone befriends her. In fact, Mikey invited her to play video games.

"So (Y/N), where do you live?" Mikey asked her.

"I... I don't have any place to stay. I am just a wandering kunoichi after my brother died." she answered.

"Well, Splinter said you can stay here. Just don't make any fuss here, do ya?" Raph said.

"Oh, thank you guys." she said.

I looked at myself in front of the mirror. I am blushing so bad. C'mon, I met (Y/N) a few hours ago! Maybe this one was like Captain Ryan and Celestial's love at first sight.

"So, what do you want guys for dinner?" (Y/N) asked.

"You can cook?" Mikey said.

"Of course! How does ramen and a donburi sound?"

"Alright, yeah! (Y/N) will cook dinner!!!" my youngest brother cheered up.

Raph gave me a mischevous look. "Ya know, (Y/N). Though he is the eldest among us, Leo is a bad cook. Imagine, he had a vendetta with our toaster about a million times and when he cooks, he burns them..."

I quickly hide behind the sofa and covered my ears as Raph embarrass me in front of (Y/N). But he's right, I'm a bad cook.

"Leonardo maybe a bad cook. But he's a responsible brother, right?" (Y/N) said and that made me smile like an idiot.

~To be continued