The Blue Moonlight 2 (Finale)

>>>> Let's take a REWIND

When Leo and Donnie left the Shredder's lair, they left (Y/N)'s body behind. But little they don't know, something happened.

<(Y/N)'s POV>

A dream? A vision? I don't know what that is but I was blinded by a light shone upon me. When it goes clear, I saw my parents and my brother, happily walking on a seashore and waving at me from afar. I was about to  go with them but I was stopped by my brother.

"(Y/N), you can't go with us. It's not your time yet." my brother replied walking though a light with my parents, waving at me. That light shone brighter and brighter, then, there is darkness.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"Leo?"

"We love you, dudette!"

"Mikey? Donnie? Raph? Guys! Where are you?!"

"My child, you are a part of our family..."

"Sensei!"

Voices were on my head, I feel cold and weak. Once those voices slowly fades away, the darkness had turned into a blurry view. Then turned visible after a few seconds. I found myself lying on the floor—inside Stockman's lab!

How did I get here?

Clashing of swords had replayed on my head. Now that answers my question for I had a battle with Leo who was brainwashed then I died saving him. I looked all over my body but there were no wounds or cuts anymore. My clothes were just covered with blood.

He saved me.

Tears began to roll down to my cheek. I stood up and started to walk and didn't feel no pain. I am alright. Seems everything happened like a dream.

Then there's one thing popped up on my mind.

"I have to go to Shredder's mansion, fast! They need me there." I talked to myself as I trashed the whole lair on fire and set out to go at the said place.

<Leo's POV>
<<< Go back to the present

While I braced myself when Shredder was about to put my life into an end. I heard a clash nearby. I slowly opened my eyes to see what happened. I let out a gasp as I saw (Y/N) in front of me blocking Shredder's attacks, protecting me. She let out a powerful blow making the metallic ninja fall at the building.

"(Y/N)!" I stood up and she looked at me. I ran as I threw my arms around her. This is not an illusion. My healing hands had saved her.

She hugged me back. We faced to each other and kissed. I can feel our hearts beat loudly. We break the kiss I placed my hand on her cheek.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)."

She shook her head, "No, all thanks to you, Leo."

"(Y/N)!" Shredder's voice boomed as he climbed up. (Y/N) and I prepared our fighting stance and charged. Shredder blocked our attacks with ease.

"You almost took control of Leonardo! You will pay for that!" she said as she kicked her old master's face making him lose balance but still managed to stand.

"I intended it to kill Splinter, not you!" Shredder replied.

"Not me? You almost made Leo insane, you killed my brother, you killed my parents! It's was you who destroyed my family! " (Y/N) yelled with anger. We gave him punches and blows until Shredder was no longer concentrating. I got my sword back and charged.

"Leo, now!"

I did as (Y/N) said. I swing my sword and cut Shredder's head off. I made a perfect landing while the metallic ninja fell on to his knees and made a crash as he collided with the floor.

"He was finished..." (Y/N) said.

"Yeah. It's over."

>A few weeks passed

The wind gently blew. My family decided to move into the place where the abandoned church is. They prefer to live here rather than living into the sewers. At least we feel the joy and peace with no more Shredder or foot clan going to disturb us. Karai and Kenjiro rebuild the new Foot clan, making sure no feud that will going to happen ever again.

My brothers are now taking care of Sensei. They still continue to train but unfortunately, they are still NOT WORKING as a team! Good thing I have (Y/N) by my side. The two of us are now working together as the new leaders of the new Hamato clan.

<(Y/N)'s POV>
-Nighttime

"I'm sure everybody's asleep." I said. Judging by the surroundings, it was all peace and quiet. I could even hear Mikey snoring.

"Sure it is." Leo said as he and I lay down on the bed and cuddled. I am now pretty sleepy. I tired of training the boys in Splinter's place. Sensei needs to rest. After all the battles that we have went through.

Leo wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. I could hear him breathe in and breathe out and his heart pounding into his chest. I've missed this so much. I feel safe again.

Outside, I can see the moon and the stars. The blue lake from afar and the church. I just take out a sigh in relief for no one will ever threaten us again.

"Leo?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you..."

"I love you too."

"So, is this a good night?"

"Yes, we have a long training to do tomorrow."

I closed my eyes drifted to sleep. Secured and safe with Leo right beside me. Leo was about to kiss my lips but—

"Leo?"

"Hmm..."

"I better get up for a while."

"Why? You're hungry?"

"No, it's just.... I forgot to brush my teeth."

>The End

-Credits-
<play the track above>

"The Blue Moonlight 2: A Leo x Reader Special"

by AngelaMiyogawa4869

Theme Song: You Raise Me Up (Romeo x Juliet OST)

~Sayonara!