When you fight over something stupid

❀Tamaki❀

"Hey, Y/N.  Do you like cats or dogs better?" Tamaki​ asked.  It was a slow day in the Host club and everyone was bored.

"Hmm... Cats are cuter." You said

"You can't be serious!  Doggies are the cutest!" Tamaki said.

"Nope!  Cats!"
"Dogs!"
"Cats"
"Dogs!"

"COULD YOU TWO SHUT UP?!" The twins yelled. 

❀Kyoya❀

"Kyoya!  I want that huge dog!" You said to Kyoya, pointing at a dog stuffed animal at a carnival booth.

"If you're asking me for money, then no." Kyoya replied.

"But whyyyy?" you whined, slouching onto Kyoya's shoulder.

"What are you even going to do with it?  It'll just sit around." He said, pushing up his glasses.

"It totally won't!  I'll cuddle it every day!" You said with puppy dog eyes.

"If you want to cuddle something, use a blanket.  You're too old for stuffed animals anyway."

"But yet Hunny-senpai isn't too old?  And plus I don't have any super soft blankets!"

"I'll buy you a blanket.  It's much cheaper than the prizes here!" Your argument was interrupted by the booth worker.

"JUST TAKE IT FOR FREE!!!" He threw the animal at you and closed up shop.

❀Hikaru❀

"Hey could I play your Switch?"   You asked.  Hikaru was playing the Xbox so you thought he wouldn't mind. 

"Sure." He said.  You grabbed the system from the coffee table and tried to turn it on.  But it didn't respond.

"Hikaru?  Did you forget to plug this in last night?!" You yelled.  It annoyed you so much when he does that.

"I didn't forget, I was just too lazy" He said, shoving a handful of popcorn into his mouth, dropping half of it in the process.

"Hikaru!  You just got popcorn all inside the carpet too!" You yelled.

"So?  The carpet needs to be vacuumed anyway."

"I just vacuumed it!"

"Ugh..." Hikaru paused the game and picked up the popcorn, throwing it into the trash.  Then plugged in the Switch.  He went up to you and kissed you.

"Happy now?" He said, sitting back on the couch.

❀Kaoru❀

"Hey, Y/N, do you want to watch a movie tonight?" Kaoru asked. 

"Yeah sure which one?" You said, sitting on the couch and scrolling through the movies.

"How about a horror?" He said.

"I'm in the mood for a comedy." You replied. 

"No way!  I wanna see you get scared!"

"But I don't wanna get scared"

"Too bad!" Kaoru grabbed the remote from you and went to the horror movies.

"No!" You tried to wrestle the remote away from him, but was no match. 

"I didn't want it to come to this... But you leave me no choice!" You outstretched your fingers and started to tickle Kaoru.  He laughed uncontrollably and you got the remote from him.

"Let's just watch whatever's on TV tonight." You said.

❀Mori❀

"Hey Mori, where's my phone?" You asked.  Mori sighed.

"Why would I know?"

"Because you always know where my stuff is!" You started getting more nervous by the second.

"I don't know." Mori closed his eyes.

"Mooriiiii!  Help meee!" You tried pulling Mori off the couch.

"Go look for it yourself" He said.

"But Mori I don't know where it could possibly be!" Mori fell to the ground lazily. 

"Let's just call it and it'll be easier." He grabbed his phone and called you.  You felt your phone vibrate from your pocket.

"oh..." You said, feeling stupid.  Mori just sighed and went back to lounging.

❀Hunny❀

"There's only one more piece of cake left..." You said.  Hunny was staring you down, ready to fight for the slice of strawberry cake.

"You know what that means...  Rock paper scissors time!" You both got your hands into position. 

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" You both shot rock.
"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" You both shot scissors.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" You both shot paper.  This continued for a good 20 minutes. 

"This isn't working!  Let's try eeny-meeny-miney-moe!" Hunny said with a dead serious gaze​.

"Eeny-meeny-miney-moe catch a tiger by it's toe, if he hollars let him go, eeny-meeny-miney-moe!" Hunny pointed to himself.

"Yay!  I get the cake!" Hunny yelled.

"Hold on!  You didn't do the second half!" You said, continuing the rhyme...

"My mother said to pick the very best one and you are it!" You pointed to yourself.

"That means I get it!" You said reaching for the cake.

"No!  That's not fair!" Hunny said, tears in his eyes.

"It's totally fair!" You said as you put the slice on a plate.

You continued to bucker until Mori stepped in.  He split the slice in half to make two slices, and put them on separate plates for you. 

"Yay!" You both said in unison as you ate the cake.