You make him lunch

❀Tamaki❀

Hey, Y/N!  Can you please please please make me something for lunch today?~🌹🌹🌹

You received a text from your boyfriend early this morning. 

' Why does he need me to make him lunch?  Not that I mind...'  You grabbed the peanut butter and jelly from the fridge, along with the bread.  Then made a classic PB&J.  After you finished, you stared at your work with your hand to your chin.  Then an idea arose.  You grabbed a heart shaped cookie cutter and cut the sandwich into a heart shape. 

' Perfect...  But I can't just put a sandwich in there...'  You searched a cabinet and found some Oreos and put them with the sandwich. 

' That should be enough...'  You closed the bento box and wrapped it up in a baby blue napkin.  Then put it in your bag and leaving. 

Tamaki was waiting waiting for you on the roof at lunch and you gave him the lunch.

"Aww~ It's so cute!  You made this for me?" He hugged you and you couldn't breathe. 

❀Kyoya❀

Is there any chance you could bring an extra bento with you for me?  I woke up late and forgot mine.

You had a smol fangirl attack before running to the kitchen to make his lunch.  You had to make it extra fancy for him.  After like an hour of cooking a five star bento box for him, you quickly ran out to school, eager for lunch to arrive.

When lunch arrived, you entered the lunch room and seen Kyoya waiting for you at your usual spot.  You ran over to him and hugged him, giving him his lunch. 

"You didn't have to make anything fancy for me... I like anything you make..." He said, surprised at the extravagant bento in front of him.

"But I wanted to!  Only the best for my love~" You cooed, kissing his cheek.

Hikaru​

Hey Y/N, Is there any chance you could make me lunch?  My mom is still sleeping and I dont want to wake her...

You giggled at the fact he was such a momma's boy.  Then headed to the kitchen to make the lunch. 

' Does he like grape or strawberry jelly better?  Chunky or smooth peanut butter?' You thought.  Then just grabbed the two closest ones to you.  After creating the sandwich, you split it diagonally and put it in the bento, along with some other fixings you had made.  You wrapped it all up in a yellow checkered napkin and headed out.

At lunch, you set up a picnic blanket for you both under a large cherry blossom tree.  When you were about finished, he appeared behind you.  You hugged him and he kissed your cheek, then you both sat on the blanket.

"I didn't know you were such a momma's boy~" You teased.  A slight blush dusted his cheeks.

"I just... Can't make them like she does... That's all." He grabbed a half of the sandwich and bit it.

❀Kaoru❀

You usually made him lunch every day, but today was special!  It was your 8 month anniversary!   You were pretty sure he forgot, but you never forgot.  It was an excuse to spoil him with sweets!

You put a large slice of chocolate cake, some cookies, and other sweet things into his bento.  Then happily skipped out to meet Kaoru outside his house. 

At lunch, he opened his bento and gasped at the array of desserts in his bento.

"Whoa... There sure are a lot of sweets in here." He said, nibbling on a cookie.

❀Mori❀

I'm going to be late to school today.  Can you make an extra bento for me?

' Ugh... I suck at cooking... That's the third one I've burned...'  You sighed.  You decided to just scrape the burnt parts of the food off and pack it. 

At lunch he joined you on the roof.  He was there earlier than you, of course.  He opened up his bento and took a bite.

"A little burnt, but good." You blushed slightly and he ruffled your hair.

❀Hunny❀

Y/N-chan!  Can you make me some sweets?  Pretty please with a cherry on top!~ ❀✿❀✿❀✿

You smiled at the cute text and started to make his cake.  You usually had cake at the ready for when he came over, so you just sliced up up and packed it.  Then left for school.

At lunch, Hunny ran into your arms and you gave him his lunch.  He smiled and thanked you as he opened it.

"Whoa!  This is great!" He said, gobbling up the cake.