He apologises

❀Tamaki❀

After your fight, you ran into your room and started watching YouTube to get your mind off the fight. After a little while you heard a knock at your door. It was probably that idiot Tamaki... You ignored him.

"Y/n?" You heard him say. He knocked over and over again until you finally got annoyed.

"WHAT?!" You swung the door open and we're tackled by Tamaki.

"I'm sorry Y/n! I was just worried about you!" He said, sobbing into your shoulder.

"It's fine..." You said. You both weren't mad at each other after that.

❀Kyoya❀

You were hanging around in the emo corner of Kyoya's office. He'd just yelled at you and you felt bad for bothering him.

"I'm sorry." You heard Kyoya say suddenly, still typing on his computer.

"It's okay... I'm sorry for bothering you while you were working..." You said, cheering up a little.

❀Hikaru❀

You picked up Hikaru's shattered, wet phone and sighed. You ordered one of the maids to bring it to the repair shop and give it back to him. You went to school after, and when you got home Hikaru was waiting for you.

"I'm sorry for losing my temper..." He had his new phone in his hands.

"It's alright..." You said.

"You didn't have to get this fixed you know..." He said.

"It's fine. Don't sweat it." You sat on the couch with him and you both played video games together.

❀Kaoru❀

When Kaoru left, you cleaned up the broken TV and brought it to a repair shop on your way to school. Then, you set the fixed TV back up on the wall before Kaoru got home. You turned it on to his favorite channel, and left his favorite candy on the couch, then went into your room. Soon, Kaoru walked into your room while you were laying in your bed on your phone.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you... It was both of our faults..." He said, leaning against the door frame.

"It's fine..." You got up and hugged him then went to watch TV together.

❀Mori❀

You had already brushed off the kitten incident and started making yourself a snack. However, Mori was not at peace. He decided to apologise to you.

"I'm sorry." You heard him say behind you. You turned around and seen Mori.

"For what?" You asked.

"You can play with the cat." He said.

"Oh, that? Don't worry about it." You resumed making your snack and Mori was more at peace.

❀Hunny❀

Only five minutes after your argument, Hunny came to his senses and ran back into the kitchen, tackling your leg.

"IM SO SORRY Y/N!!!" He cried.

"Aw, it's okay Hunny..." You picked the small boy up and hugged him.