His favorite place to hang out

❀Tamaki❀

Probably the beach.  He likes when you dress in your pretty white sundresses and walk along the seashore during the evening when the sky is orange.  He especially liked it when you're alone, so that you don't get distracted by little kids running by and you can focus strictly on him.

❀Kyoya❀

He doesn't really care where you go, but he likes being able to sit on the couch and watch a movie or read with you while surrounded by pillows and blankets.

❀Hikaru❀

The arcade or at your house.  He always prefers to be in private when he hangs out with you, but the arcade is second best.  He likes to see you get frustrated when you can't beat him in video games.

❀Kaoru❀

He likes to bring you to the park.  You both ride bikes...  Have picnics...  Play with you on the playground...  And just chat in the outdoors when the weather's nice.

❀Mori❀

Mori just likes wherever you are.  It could be school, your house, the park...  You could even be in a dump and he'd be happy because you're there.

❀Hunny❀

The cake shop.  It has his favorite food, but it's even better when his favorite person is there too.  He also likes build-a-bear workshop.  It's always fun to make a stuffed animal together so whenever you look at it you remember the day you spent together.