Your wedding

❀Tamaki❀

A wedding with the king would be extravagant, like a fairy tale. Your dress would be reminiscent of a princess, the venue would be a castle, and you'd ride off on a horse and carriage. The colors would be light pink and white. The cake would be massive and decorated with roses. The classic fairy tale wedding.

❀Kyoya❀

The wedding would be fancy. Royal blue and white would be the main colors, the venue would be on a skyscraper with a wonderful view, and the food would be only the highest quality. The cake would be decorated with dark blue roses and jewels, and your dress would be something sleek to match the theme.

❀Hikaru❀

The wedding would be on his private beach. The colors would be yellow and white, and the cake would match those colors. Your dress would be beachy and flowy, and after the ceremony, you'd wear a frilly white swimsuit. Laid back and fun, there would almost be a party-like atmosphere, where people would have fun.

❀Kaoru❀

Kaoru would stick to the traditional church wedding. The colors would be blue and white, and your dress would be frilly and long. The cake would be the classic tiered cake, with flowers and jewels adorning it.

❀Mori❀

Mori's ideal wedding would be somewhere in nature. Like on a nature trail or park. The cake would have natural looking flowers on it, with green leaves and stems and white petals. And after the wedding there would be a ton of food.

❀Hunny❀

Cake cake cake cake cake. The venue would be covered in sweet themed stuff, frills, and pink. And lots of cake. Practically no real food, only cake.

// I know, these seem very low effort. And there's a reason. This will be the last chapter of this book, for two reasons. One, I haven't rewatched / reread Ouran in over a year, so I'm out of touch with the characters and stuff. Two, Ever since around chapter 40 I've been running dry on inspiration, so I think I've reached E on motivation.

Anyways, thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting! It means a lot. ^^