They catch onto a trend

// I got this idea at like 2 AM and I h a d to write it.  I'm very very sorry.

❀Tamaki❀

You and Tamaki were at a commoners grocery store when he spotted a familiar fruit.

"Y/N!  Look!  A watermelooon!  It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life!" He said, admiring the fruit.

"Oh no..." You said under your breath.  Tamaki ended up buying 5 watermelons that day.

❀Kyoya❀

You and Kyoya were sitting in the lunchroom eating.  Usually, you both ate in the garden or on the roof, but it was raining out.  Some kids in the table next to yours were having a spot ball war, and one of the spit balls stuck onto Kyoya's glasses.

"Really?  Right in front of my salad?" Kyoya said, cleaning off his glasses. 

"Oh my gawd Kyoya why-" You tried to express your thoughts, but mere words couldn't explain what you felt.

"Isn't that what the kids are saying these days?" He said, putting his glasses back on.

❀Hikaru❀

You arrived to class early and sat at your desk, waiting for Hikaru to show up.  All of a sudden the doors burst open.

"Here comes dat boi!" He said, proudly sitting at his desk.

"O shit whaddup." You said back, giggling. 

"Ah, what am I doing with my life." He said, putting his feet up on the desk next to him.

"I have no idea but I think we should stop." You replied, still giggling.

❀Kaoru❀

You and Kaoru were messing around at your house.  You heard Kaoru walk in and looked behind you.

"Look!  Y/N!  Three spinners at once!" He said, balancing three fidget spinners.  One on his nose and one on each of his thumbs. 

"Oh my god Kaoru-" You stared at him for a while.

"Here, you can have one if you want.  I found them at the gas station today!" He proudly gave you a spinner.

❀Mori❀

You were peacefully reading your book when Mori sent you a text.

Mori:  [ Open Bob ]

You:  [ Wtf ]

Mori:  [ Show vagene ]

You:  [ Stop before I call the police]

Mori:  [ Why?  Everyone on the internet is saying it... ]

You:  [ Google what you just said ]

Mori:. [ Omg I'm so sorry ]

❀Hunny❀

Hunny was arguing with Mori about him eating too much cake.  He stomped over to you.

"Dab on the haters!" He said, dabbing.  You were at a loss for words.  Did Hunny just- Never mind.