Someone hits on you

❀Tamaki❀

You were in class doing your homework, concentrating on a complicated math equation.  You were so absorbed that you didn't notice the twins hovering over you.

"The answer is 74." You heard Hikaru say from behind you.

"Oh, thank you..." You scribbled the answer on your paper.  You felt the twins get close to you, one on either side of you, their breath tickled your ear and their hands covered their mouths.

"Don't you see Tamaki over there flirting with other girls?" Kaoru whispered in your ear.

"Well, I don't really care...  He's doing it to make them happy, he'd never go any further than flirting and I know it..." You said, trying to focus on your paper.

"Y'know we'd never do something like that to you, Y/N~" Hikaru whispered.  All of a sudden the twins were snatched away.  You looked over to see Tamaki, who was holding the twins by their shirt collars and nagging them while they sat boredly and yawned.

❀Kyoya❀

You were hanging out in the school's computer lab playing games.  You heard the door open and seen the chair next to you be pulled out from the corner of your eye.  You looked over to see Hikaru sit next to you.

"Oh, hey Hikaru.  What s coincidence seeing you here." You smiled. 

"Yeah.  Why're you here?" He asked, logging into the computer next to yours. 

"Just hanging around.  What about you?" You said, concentrating on your game.

"Same with me." He said.  An awkward silence followed.

"Ugh..." You said, leaning back in your chair as the words 'Game Over!' were spread across you screen.  Hikaru heard you and glanced over.

"Lemme help..." He said, picking you up and sitting you on his lap.  Just then, Kyoya walked in.

"Get off." You heard him say.  He grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of his lap, making you lose your balance and fall slightly onto his chest.

❀Hikaru❀

You were hanging out at Hikaru's house.  You were really tired, so you were laying on Hikaru's bed with your eyes closed.  You felt someone lay on the bed next to you and you assumed it was Hikaru.

"I'm so tired..." You mumbled into your pillow.

"Same here..." You felt his hand caress your face and his breath tickled your nose.  You opened your eyes to see Kaoru next to you and not Hikaru.

"Eh?  Sorry, I thought you were Hikaru..." You said, scooting away from him.  You seen Kaoru be dragged and thrown off of the bed.

"What the hell Kaoru?!" Hikaru yelled.  The twins proceeded to bicker as you went back to sleep.  You were too tired to care.

❀Kaoru❀

You were in the host club sitting on a comfy pink sofa, looking out the window and sipping some tea.  You were interrupted by someone yanking your arm.

"C'mon, Y/N.  I don't have any guests." They said.  You looked up to see Hikaru with his arms wrapped around you. 

"What the hell, Hikaru?!  She's taken!  Get someone who isn't taken!" You heard Kaoru say.  Hikaru got up and made a 'tsk' sound, walking over to a group of girls sitting at a table and proceeding to complain about his brother.

❀Mori❀

You were sitting on a sofa in the host club, reading a book and minding your own business, when sat down with you. 

"Ooh, what're you reading Y/N-chan?" Hunny said, snuggling into you and laying his head on your chest.

"Just a manga, that's all." You said, absorbed in your book.

"Y'know, these sure do make great pillows.  I wish I had some on my bed." Hunny rubbed his face in your boobs.  You froze, unsure of what to do.  But then Mori stepped in and picked Hunny up, setting him a good distance away from you and sitting in between you both.

❀Hunny❀

You sat in the host club eating a big slice of (favorite flavor) cake, swinging your feet and smiling to yourself.  Hunny had left to get himself a slice of cake and you waited patiently, watching the birds through the window.  You spotted something appear under the table and looked down.

"Eh?!  Hikaru?!" You said, leaning back and placing a hand over your skirt.

"You look great from this angle, but you'd look better if you'd just move this..." He tried moving you hand which covered your skirt.  All of a sudden something flew by and Hikaru disappeared.  You looked to your right to see Hikaru laying motionless on the floor and Hunny standing innocently on top if him while holding a slice of cake.  He skipped over to his chair across from you and sat down.

"Um...  Is he gonna be okay?" You asked.

"Who's gonna be okay?" Hunny innocently ate his cake.  You glanced back over to Hikaru's motionless body to see it being dragged away by Kaoru.