You make bracelets together

❀Tamaki❀

You came home from the store one day to find Tamaki sitting at the dining room table with trays filled with beads on them.  There were probably 50 trays, each with 10 different beads inside, with a wide array of colors, sizes, and shapes. 

"Tama?  What is this?" You asked him, setting down your grocery bags. 

"Y/n!  I found a new commoners tradition!" Tamaki said excitedly, "Friendship bracelets!"

"Wow...  You sure bought a lot of these." You said, looking at the array of high quality beads spread across the large table.

"I wanted to be able to customize them as much as possible!" Tamaki handed you a string, "Let's make one for each other just like the tradition goes!"

You and Tamaki made several different bracelets for each other.  Decorated with beads that spelt cute words or each other's names.

❀Kyoya❀

You were bored and decided to clean out some old boxes in your closet.  While cleaning, you found a friendship bracelet kit that you'd probably gotten from a family member a long time ago.  You took the dusty box and sat down at your large dining room table.  You spelt out Kyoya's name and arranged the cheap beads into a pretty pattern, then you tied the ends of the strings together and walked to Kyoya's office.  You knocked on the door and awaited a response.

"Yes?" You heard Kyoya say from inside.  You opened the door and entered the room.

"I made this for you!" You said, happily giving him the bracelet.

"Eh?  How cute.  Thank you very much." He smiled and set the bracelet on his desk.

❀Hikaru❀

Tamaki recently found out about the friendship bracelet trend and decided to do them during host club activities today.  You and Hikaru sat across from each other, messing around with the multicolored beads. 

"Here.  For you." Hikaru said, giving you a bracelet with your name on it surrounded by sparkly beads.

"Aw, thank you.  Here's one for you." You said, giving Hikaru one with his name on it.  He blushed and slipped it on his wrist.

❀Kaoru❀

Tamaki became obsessed with the concept of friendship bracelets, and decided to include them in host club activities.  You and Kaoru were sitting next to each other making bracelets.

"How'd you tie that?" Kaoru said, noticing that you'd finished your bracelet and tied the ends together.

"I can do it." You said as he handed you his bracelet and you tied the ends together.  When you handed it back to him he wouldn't take it.

"Keep it, it was for you." Kaoru smiled. 

"Really?  Thats so sweet!  Thank you." You gave him a kiss on the cheek and put on the bracelet.

❀Mori❀

You found some really cute animal beads and charms online and couldn't help but buy them,  even though you wouldn't have much use for them.  They all arrived in the mail one day and you decided to make a bracelet for Mori.  You arranged kitties, puppies, birds, and other animals into colorful bracelets.  You heard Mori walk in and observe the crafts on the table.

"Mori!" You got up from your chair and grabbed his hand, slipping the bracelets onto his arm.

"Thanks." He said to you, sitting down at the table and making a bracelet for you as well.

❀Hunny❀

You stayed home one day while Hunny was at school.  When he returned, he had a surprise gift for you.

"Y/n!  Y/n!  I made this for you!" He said cheerfully, giving you a (favorite color) bracelet with a (favorite animal) charm.

"Aw!  I love it!" You hugged the boy and you both had you afternoon cake.