four / housemates

‘’Hang on a sec, I’ll go get her. And her name is Ellianah’’.

I heard Patrick speak to the other guys before his footsteps became apparent halfway up the stairs. I began pacing around my room, fiddling with my hands. Patrick pushed open the door and came bursting in. I stayed facing the other way, panicking inside.

‘’Ellianah?’’ Patrick touched my shoulder. I looked up at him and he smiled, ‘’The guys are downstairs, they all want to meet you’’.

‘’I’m scared,’’ I whispered.

‘’Of what?’’ Patrick chuckled lightly,

‘’What if they don’t like me?’’

‘’Are you serious? Come on, your funny, cute and adorable, they can’t not like you. Nobody can’’. He grinned and my nerves settled a little. I breathed out and stood up.

‘’C’mon’’.

I followed Patrick down the stairs. All the guys were stood talking amongst themselves in the reception hall. I felt the nerves rise up again but Patrick squeezed my shoulders, reassuring me. We reached the foot of the stairs and the boys hadn’t noticed us, which was perfectly fine for me until Patrick cleared his throat.

‘’Guys, this is my new…daughter…sister? I don’t know, let’s call her a housemate. Ellianah?’’ Patrick looked at me, trying to get me to speak.

‘’Uh, hi’’ I waved shyly, smiling a little.

‘’I’m Joe and I’m going to be your favourite brother person because I’m the best’’ Joe hugged me. It took me a couple of seconds to react and hug him back. I heard Patrick chuckle.

‘’Joe just mouthed to me that he thinks your adorable’’. Patrick smirked and Joe grinned.

‘’Look at you! You’re all, girly and cute!’’

I laughed and Andy approached me. He seemed kind of shy, but he smiled at me, pulling me into a hug before speaking.

‘’I’m Andy, if you ever want some sanity from these guys,’’ he rolled his eyes behind the other guys’ backs, ‘’I’m always here’’ He winked and patted my back.

‘’So that just leaves me! I’m Pete, Pete Wentz. I heard my old guitar’s on your wall, would you mind if I had that back?’’ I looked to Patrick who shot Pete a look.

‘’I, um…Yeah, sure-‘’

‘’I’m kidding! Damn you’re cute!’’ Pete hugged me and I laughed into his chest. He smelt nice, was that weird? I suppose a 17 year old girl thinking a guy smelt nice was normal, right?

‘’Pizza should be here soon, whose up for a game of FIFA?’’

‘’Me and Ellianah are! Aren’t we Ell?’’ Joe grinned, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the lounge before I even had the chance to speak. I looked back at Patrick who was smirking at me. I playfully glared at him, shaking my head. He chuckled and waved sarcastically. All I have to do now if show these guys who’s the boss at FIFA around here!

*a/n it's true, I am the master at FIFA;) But my name isn't Ellianah and sadly, my adopted father isn't Patrick Stump, but FIFA is close enough;)

comment/vote/fan*