five / 5-1

‘’Loser’’ Joe mumbled, sticking out his bottom lip as he walked away. I’d beat him 5-1 at FIFA, which was a pretty good achievement for me.

I laughed and followed him through to the kitchen where everyone else was. I grabbed a plate a took a slice of pizza.

‘’Who won?’’ Patrick smirked, Joe shot him a death glare. The other guys looked to me.

‘’5-1,’’ I nodded and bit into my pizza, sitting on a chair by Andy.

‘’Impressive, for a girl’’ Pete bit his lip.

‘’You should see me play, like, real.’’

‘’You play soccer?’’

‘’Yeah, well I used to. The people at the orphanage cut off my training because it was ‘too expensive’ and there was ‘no time’,’’ I expressed using my fingers as air quotations.

‘’Well we can get you back training, if you’d like?’’ Patrick suggested.

‘’Thanks, but it’s far too late for me now. I’ve lost too much time. I’m happy having a kick around in the garden,’’ I shrugged.

A conversation broke out about much of nothing. It was all small talk, nothing in depth. I was asked a lot of questions, not that I minded, it was nice to finally have people being interested in me. I tried my best to give full answers, without spilling pizza from my mouth. Andy laughed and handed me a napkin.

We played a couple more games of FIFA, and the guys attempted to teach me how to play COD, which ended in Joe getting really stressed and lying on the floor over the face that I couldn’t master hijacking a car, Pete sat in hysterics laughing, Andy kicking Joe in the side, and Patrick telling us all the calm down. I was sort of sat there trying to not laugh.

I yawned.

‘’Tired?’’ All four guys asked simultaneously. I laughed, nodding.

‘’We’re gonna enrol you in a high school for the last year, that okay?’’ I nodded, standing up.

‘’Thanks. I’ll see you guys tomorrow?’’ I directed the question at the three party-goers.

‘’Yeah, we’re all going to Brendon’s,’’

I stared at them, blinking my eyes, my mouth slightly ajar.

‘’L-like as in Brendon Urie? Or just some random guy you met off the street and became friends with called Brendon?’’

‘’Brendon Urie,’’ Andy confirmed.

I internally screamed, but tried not to let my excitement show. Apparently I didn’t do a very good job.

‘’You can scream if you like, go ahead’’ Patrick laughed.

I screamed out loud, and grinned. Brendon, and all the other Panic! guys were my inspirations. They were my favourite band and I loved them, so much.

‘’You need sleep, weirdo,’’ Pete grinned and pushed me out of the room. I said goodnight to everyone. Pete came upstairs with me to check that I was okay.

I quickly changed into pyjamas before letting Pete back into my room. I smiled and he grinned at me, looking up at his bass on my wall.

‘’I love it,’’

‘’I’m glad, now you get sleep!’’ He pushed me onto the bed and I slid under the covers. Pete said goodnight and shut the door. I didn’t hear any footsteps, but then I heard,

‘’By the way, I’m telling Brendon that you screamed over him’’.

*a/n yay new chapterrrrrr

comment/vote/fan ily all*