seven / panic

‘’I see her!’’

‘’She’s pretty!’’

‘’Look she’s all girly!’’

‘’Aw she’s so shy!’’

‘’Thank God! A girl!’’

All four of the boys looked down at me as I timidly stood in the doorway, hiding behind Patrick. Well, I was almost as tall as him, so maybe hiding behind him wasn’t the best choice.

I could hear the Panic! guys and Sarah, Brendon’s wife from inside. The comments made me feel happy, excited, nervous and just…right. Nobody had ever made me feel like I was a part of a family before, and maybe now I was going to get that. The door swung open and Sarah burst out.

‘’Oh. My. God. You’re so cute! Come on, before they steal you,’’ she grinned at me and I was yanked inside.

Before anybody else could even say anything to me, a blur of Brendon Urie, Dallon Weekes and half of Spencer and Kenneth. I could barely raise my arm to wave as Sarah had me tearing through the house and we eventually ended up in a light lounge with two patio doors that were open, backing out onto a large and flower-filled field.

‘’Hi! I’m Sarah!’’ She smiled wide and I plumped up a cushion that was behind me.

‘’I’m Ellianah, but you can call me-‘’

‘’Ell! There you are!’’ Patrick came running in, laughing his head off. The other guys and Panic! followed him inside. Patrick threw himself down next to me and smiled, ‘’What has she done to you? These Urie’s can be weird…’’ He smirked and Brendon piped up.

‘’Hey!’’

He slapped Patrick’s arm and it progressed from there, ending up with a pile of eight grown men brawling on the floor. I just laughed and Sarah sat looking bewildered at the scene that had unfolded before her. Andy was the first to wriggle himself out and sit next to me. He was taking deep breaths and I patted him on the back, laughing. Dallon emerged from the pile next, pulling out Spencer by the legs. I laughed out loud and Joe stood up, kicking Kenneth in the side. Chuckling, Ken sat up, fixing his hair. Pete managed to squirm out from underneath Patrick. He came and sat next to me, ‘’Never again,’’ He shook his head and I laughed. I turned my attention back to Brendon, who was currently sat on Patrick’s stomach.

‘’Dude! How much cake have you eaten this morning!’’

Brendon slapped Patrick’s cheek and Patrick just pushed Brendon off of him, standing up and brushing himself down, a smug look on his face. He mouthed to me ‘I told you’. I just laughed silently.

‘’Anyway, I’m Brendon’’ Brendon waved from the floor and I waved back.

‘’Dallon,’’

‘’Spencer’’

‘’Ken,’’

‘’Nice to meet you guys, I’m Ellianah,’’ I smiled back and Spencer came and sat next to me, pushing Pete onto the floor.

‘’Can we be best friends?’’ He looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes and a huge grin on his cute face. After loving this band for so many years, my dream of meeting them was finally coming true. I couldn’t help myself anymore so I threw myself into Spencer who cuddled me into him.

‘’I HAVE A BEST FRIEND WHO APPRECIATES ME, LOSERS!’’ Spencer shouted, earning groans from everyone around him. I laughed into his chest, looking up at him and smiling.

‘’So does anybody have a reason why we shouldn’t go bowling? Because the bowling place has really good nachos,’’ Brendon did a backwards roll on the floor, his eyes scanning the room for any objections.

‘’I call shotgun!’’.

*a/n hi hi hi i actually updated yay

comment/vote*