twenty eight / shopping

‘’Well would you look at that?’’

I groaned into my pillow as I heard the door open and close as Andy entered the room. He was the only one that knew how I felt about Pete, and Pete, obviously. He flicked the light on and off quickly, causing Pete to throw a cushion at him.

‘’Shut up Andy,’’ Pete muttered.

‘’It’s too early for a Saturday, go away,’’ I said, peaking at him from over the top of my covers. He was aimlessly walking around my room, looking at all my stuff. He finally plonked himself down, right on top of Pete.

‘’Dude!’’ Pete shouted.

‘’Sarah’s coming in an hour to pick you up for shopping. She sounded really excited about nails,’’ He shrugged.

‘’Oh yeah!’’ I sat up, ‘’I totally forgot! Thanks Andy!’’ I shot him a grin and he nodded, leaving the room.

I sighed and pushed the covers off me, leaving Pete in the bed. I quickly showered and dried my hair. I did my make-up and dressed in denim shorts a white vest top with some white and silver sandals. I threw on a bracelet and a ring just as Pete finally came around.

‘’You look nice,’’ He said, rubbing his eyes.

‘’Thanks,’’ I smiled, applying some last minute lipstick, ‘’I’ll see you later?’’

Pete grunted, outstretching his arms. I giggled and quickly went over to him, sitting down on his lap. He held me tight and kissed my temple. He lifted up my chin with two fingers, leant in and softly kissed me.

‘’Ellianah?’’ Our eyes widened and we broke apart. I pulled out my phone and pretended to show Pete something on my phone as Patrick walked in, ‘’Sarah’s here,’’ He smiled.

‘’Okay, I’ll be down in a sec,’’ He nodded and left, closing the door behind him.

Pete pulled me back down and kissed my cheek before realising me. He grinned as I grabbed my handbag.

‘’That was way to close,’’ he smirked.

‘’Dude you gotta plan your kissing time more carefully!’’

I giggled and Pete winked at me as I closed the bedroom door. I chuckled as I heard him slide back under the covers and turn off the light. Typical Pete.

‘’Hey Ell!’’ Sarah hugged me as I entered the reception hall.

‘’Hey!’’ I grinned, ‘’Bye guys!’’ I called out. I got a response of grunts from them all and we turned on our heels and left.

The car journey was filled with lots of conversation, catching up, laughter and listening to the radio. Sarah asked me about the hospital, saying she was sorry that she couldn’t visit me. I told her that it was okay, which she was relieved about. I was really lucky to have a friend like Sarah. I didn’t really have any other girl friends, since I didn’t go to school.

Straight away, we bought a smoothie each and headed straight for some girly shops. I ended up spending a little bit too much on clothes, but I did go all out and buy an adorable dress and heels. Pete slipped some cash into my back pocket this morning. It was wrapped in a note that said, ‘buy something pretty;) ‘.

So I did. I just hope he likes it.

*a/n

PLEASE READ 'THEY HAD THE WORLD' BECAUSE DALLON WEEKES IS MY BAE

ty, comment/vote/share *