twenty nine / birthday plans

a/n HI sorry for like the huge delay in the updates but I wanted a chance for people to comment:3

So here are the results. I so sorry if you didn’t get picked, I simply just chose at random. I’ll probably do something like this in my other story so please check that out if you like(: Okay;

Patrick’s Girlfriend: @/GooAlmighty

Andy’s Girlfriend: @/TheOtherKayla

Joe’s Girlfriend: @/tah_FOB_gurl

Ellianah’s old school friend: @/petexwentz

Once again I’m so sorry to anybody who didn’t get chosen, I appreciate your time to even bother to comment so don’t think it’s because I don’t like you because I love y’all m’kay. Okay, well I’m going to stop rambling now, here’s the chapter:

--

‘’It’s your birthday soon,’’ Sarah grinned as we took a seat opposite each other in a booth in a little café in the mall.

I shrugged, ‘’How did you know?’’ a smile crept onto my face.

‘’Spencer,’’ She shrugged this time.

‘’And how did Spencer know?’’ I chuckled,

‘’Patrick,’’

‘’Ah,’’.

We spoke some more about my birthday whilst munching on a cookie and slurping some coffee. Sarah continued to ask me about the best way possible to spend my birthday, and during the drive home, we ended up planning the most un-realistic but seemingly perfect birthday party for the both of us. I thanked her and waved goodbye after closing the front door. The house was unusually quiet so I headed back up to my bedroom to hang up my purchases.

Just as I closed the wardrobe door, there was a knock at my own door. I called for them to come in and Patrick sat down on the bed, a smile on his face.

‘’What’d you buy?’’ he grinned and I showed him all the clothes. He gave them all the approval, apart from a pair of heels that he thought were ‘un-humanly high’. I just laughed and sat next to him.

‘’What can I help you with?’’ I gave him a smile.

‘’You know it’s your birthday soon, right?’’ I rolled my eyes at him, ‘’What would you like? What do you want?’’ He asked.

‘’Nothing,’’ I shook my head, ‘’I don’t need, or even want anything. I have everything I need,’’

Patrick gave me a playful glare, ‘’Come on, El. There must be something, anything. In the whole entire world, if you could have one thing, what would it be?’’

It instantly came to my head. I knew it was a stupid thing to even dream about, but it was the only thing I could ever want. It was impossible, but I couldn’t shake the idea of it now. I knew that I would never happen, it’s just simply impossible, but it was all I would ever want.

‘’I want my parents and brother to come back,’’ I whispered, looking up at Patrick. He looked back down at me, pulling me into a long hug. The door opened and Pete walked into to see Patrick comforting a version of me with mascara halfway down my face. He frowned at the situation. Patrick shook his head. Pete gave me a small smile and closed the door as he left, not saying anything. I think he knew that Patrick was best at dealing with situations like this.

‘’I know,’’ He whispered, ‘’I know,’’.

I sniffed, ‘’I’m sorry,’’ I wiped my eyes, wriggling from his grasp.

‘’It’s okay. I kind of anticipated this reaction. But sadly I can’t do that. But what we can do is take you to Manchester,’’

A huge smile grew on my face. My eyes lit up and I started to giggle and Patrick’s lips curled into a happy smile.

‘’Really?’’

‘’Yeah, it was Andy’s idea, he-‘’.

I jumped off my bed, running out of my room and down the stairs. I tore through the hall, pat the kitchen and into the lounge. The boys were all sat watching TV but I ran straight in front of it and dived onto Andy. He laughed and hugged me into him.

‘’Thank you, so much,’’ I whispered. He squeezed me tight, telling me that it was okay.

We sat and spoke for a while. Patrick ordered a pizza and we each voted for a movie to watch on Netflix. The final choice was Titanic because Leonardo DiCaprio, duh. Halfway through the film, Joe’s phone rang. He pulled it from his pocket and looked at the screen. With a smile on his face, he answered it and left the room. What was that boy up to?