forty four / its time

We all piled into Brendon's car. Sarah and Brendon in the front, myself and Ryan in the back of the black Range Rover. It was a very warm day for the beginning of Autumn, 50 degrees and going higher later on. I opted for denim shorts, a white crop t-shirt and a red and black checked shirt tied around my waist. I was going to wear sandals since I'd painted my nails black and red to match my shirt, but Ryan reminded me that my feet might get stood on so I picked out a pair of white converse instead.

With Brendon and Sarah chatting away in the front of the car, it left me and Ryan alone. I glanced over to Ryan who was on his phone, diverting my gaze out of the window when he looked up. I spent the next fifteen minutes in deep thought over the upcoming events scheduled for today. I was so scared about seeing Pete again, but what made me more anxious than anything was Patrick. I'd missed him so much and we hadn't been in contact since the phone argument. It did upset me, and that's what made me so nervous. I didn't want him to hate me, and I certainly didn't want the other boys to hate me either. But it didn't seem like that, considering the texts I had received.

"ELLIANAH," Brendon screamed.

"What?" I said, wincing at his speech volume. Ryan laughed.

"Ryan's been saying your name for the past three minutes and you were totally zoned out,"

I turned to Ryan and giggled, "I'm so sorry, I had no idea I zone out a lot,"

He smiled at me with a twinkle in his green eyes, I furrowed my eyebrows and leant forward to Ryan, looking at his hair. Brendon and Sarah were already back talking so there may as well have been a wall between us all.

I leant closer and noticed the slight purple dye in Ryan's quiff. He smiled at me as I nearly toppled over, my seatbelt being the only thing to stop me.

"Can I help you or?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I like your hair, a lot," I bit my lip and gently twisted a strand of his purple hair around my finger. I undid my seatbelt and slid into the middle seat, fastening my seatbelt over myself there. Ryan glanced down at me, his eyes meeting my own before drifting down to my lips. I placed my hand on the side of his neck, my fingers slowly grazing along the neck of his plain white t-shirt. I watched his gaze shift down to my fingers, a smile appeared, and then he gently pressed his lips against mine. It only lasted a few seconds as Brendon violently jolted the car as we parked up, but it was what I wanted.

"We're here, lovebirds,".

Brendon and Sarah were the first to get out of the car, sitting on the hood waiting for us. I watched them share a short kiss. It made me happy, giving me something to aspire to since none of the boys are married like them, I didn't know how married couples really were.

"Hey," Ryan whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, "Are you ready?".

I nodded and Ryan smiled, opening the door. I jumped out after him, grabbing my bag. Brendon and Sarah had locked the car and taken off towards backstage. I took a deep breath as we started to follow them. Not many people were here yet, but I heard a few voices from fans. I began to grow more and more anxious. I had since been diagnosed with mild anxiety. Pete took it very seriously and he was the most cautious about it, even more so than Patrick. I hadn't told Brendon or Ryan yet, but I think that Ryan had picked up a clue. As we walked a few paces behind Brendon and Sarah, I felt Ryan take my hand, lacing our fingers together. I felt my heart rate slow, then rise again when he brought the back of my hand up to his lips. Ryan made me feel special within a matter of days, and there's only one other person that's ever made me feel that way. And that person was less than a minute away from me.

AN

HELLO

so I thought this chapter was like v v v cute between Ell and Ryan right?? Right. Well I thought it was. QUESTION FOR E V E R Y O N E WHO READS THIS TO ANSWER (I want to see how many people ACTUALLY read this like individual people so can everyone who reads my book comment with an answer to this question so I can plan something;) ) OKAY: do you ship Ellianah with PETE or RYAN?

Answer below!!

Also, I have another huge notification for y'all. Me and my friend, @/_RyRo_ have a joint account together and we're working on some stuff right now. There will be something up on that account tonight so please go and follow @arcticstormers and we will follow you back asap!

Well that's all for today (damn that was long) TY for being fab, your the best people on the site and ily. Adios amigos.