forty eight / again

‘’Sorry I didn’t – Ellianah?’’

I stumbled to my feet and took off in the opposite direction when he said my name, without looking back. He was the last person I wanted to see right now, after Patrick obviously. As I was running, my mind began to think. He was kicking me out, a girl he’d taken in for over a year, for some girl that was pregnant that he’d known for what…2 or 3 months? It got me angry. He said he’d never leave me and he’d gone and done exactly that. I hated him. No you don’t. Yes I do.

I tripped over my shoelace and crashed to the ground. I groaned and felt my blood begin to boil as Lewis caught up with me. I was angry, not scared. I couldn’t afford to get scared anymore, it wasn’t an option. My options were limited and if it was just Lewis, I could handle it. I rose to my feet after promptly tying my shoelace, and turned to face him. He stood still, his face holding a satisfied smirk that made me want to punch him repeatedly in the gut.

‘’So we meet again…’’ He sniggered and slowly circled me. It was quiet now and the only sound was the distant muffled chatter of fans exiting the venue. That and Lewis’ daunting footsteps every half a second. I clenched my jaw as he spoke. I was paying no attention, only hoping that he’d get bored and leave soon, and that Ash didn’t appear. Then I’d get scared. Just his name struck indefinite fear throughout my body. And he’d know, he put it there after all. He caused it, he caused me and Pete to fight, he caused everything. And it was all because I was too scared to stand up for myself and too weak to defend my own body. It made me angry. So angry that my head began to get clouded with more and more depressing thoughts that when Lewis grabbed my arm, I snapped.

I kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying backwards. My hands flew to my mouth as I stood in shock, almost crying over what I’d just done. I’d never hurt anyone before, not physically. But he didn’t look hurt. He looked angry. I clenched my fists as he stood up and walked over to me. I thought about running, but quickly pushed those defective thoughts from my feeble mind. He came at me, grabbing my arm and twisting it around my back, making me cry out in pain. But of course nobody could hear me. There was nobody in sight and I doubt anyone would come running anyway.

Lewis was smart. His hand clamped over my mouth as I struggled, but he just pulled my arm tighter, and closer to it feeling like it was twist and break any second. I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself down as he dragged me. I stood my feet firm, making it difficult for him to pull me. I wasn’t the lightest of people that’s for sure. Then he stopped. He mumbled something to himself before pulling out his phone. The only thing I could think of was Ash. He was calling Ash. His arm was still gripping my own as I tried to break free. Forget standing strong, running was my only option now. If I didn’t run, that’s it. It would happen again and I couldn’t let that happen. Not more than once, and not by him.

I thought of Pete and Pete’s sister as I forced myself to produce the biggest twist I could to pull myself free. It didn’t work. A laugh came from across the yard and I felt my heart rip in two. He was here.

‘’You thought you could get away?’’ He laughed, breathing down my neck. I gulped and kept my mouth shut. I didn’t want to risk anything if I could. Anything I said or did could be the reason that I’ll wake up with bruises and a broken arm tomorrow morning.

He pushed me to the ground and my face hit the floor with a loud smack and my cheek started to burn up, the tears stinging as the fell. I choked on my tears as his foot fell into the crook of my neck, shooting deadly pain down my spine and across my body. Even the sky began to turn on me. The first drops of rain fell and Ash’s foot repeatedly began to crash down across my spinal column.

‘’And now, we repeat,’’ He laughed and gave me one last kick. I thought he’d stopped but then I felt a hand. A hand was on my neck and another hand was grazing my back as my shirt was starting to be removed by him. Not again, please God. I prayed as he teased me, squeezing my neck and thumping my lower back leaving budding bruises all over.

‘’Ready?’’ I squeezed my eyes shut and began to build up the courage to scream as I felt the first of my clothing being removed. It felt like fate, as though it should happen again. I knew it, I knew I could never defend myself again, and that made me shameful. I had let everyone down, especially Pete.

‘’Get the fuck off her!’’

I cried out in pain as I received a large kick in the back of my head, forcing my face deep into the tarmac on the dusty ground. I coughed and spluttered as the voice came closer. I opened my eyes and saw Ryan. He ran straight past me and I looked away. I heard a cry of pain and a loud crash. Footsteps echoed around my head but then I heard nothing. I began to wonder if it was Ash’s footsteps or Ryan’s. But when a gently hand came and tucked a bloody strand of hair behind my ear, I knew I was okay.

**

Ryan helped me sit up, his face was smeared with dirt and he had a cut under his right eye. I sobbed as I looked at him, I had caused him pain and I felt awful. He pulled me into him as I cried. His gently hands helped my t-shirt slip back over my head as the rain continued to fall. He lifted me into his arms and carried me back inside. My hand reached up and wiped away the blood trickling down Ryan’s face. He looked down at me.

‘’Don’t worry about me, I’m alright,’’ He whispered with a worried smile, lowering his face so he could plant a kiss on my forehead. I was in love with the way his lips felt against my skin. It was amazing and I longed for more, but I began to feel drowsy and the corridor began spinning. As more voices became apparent, I knew it was serious. Ryan walked faster and more people began following us. I got scared. Then I saw Pete. He looked so upset, even more upset than before and nothing even happened this time.

‘’Ellianah!’’

‘’No I gotta get her to the ambulance!’’ Ryan ran past Pete with me still in his arms. I still heard Pete calling my name, which eventually turned into him sobbing as he spoke. My heart shattered in two, and then I saw Patrick, making me want to fall off the face of the earth, making me wish that Lewis and Ash had of taken me with them.

AN Hi! I got a comment last chapter which made me feel quite bad so I tried to make this chapter a little longer for you guys. I hope I did a good job:)

WHO ELSE HAS HEARD THE NEW BMTH SONG IM IN TEARS IT'S AMAZING HELP OF GOD