Gene

I pace around the room yelling for Gene. I try to open the door several times, but it's locked from the outside.

Finally, I give up and slump against the wall. The door opens and Zenix walks in. "Hungry?"

"No." I stand up and run out the door, shoving Zenix backwards as I do so. I glance behind me and see the blue haired wolf darting towards me and I glide down the stairs and outside.

I bump into someone, "GENE!"

"Y/N?! There you are! Zenix told me he had found you-"

"GENE JUST GO! RUN!"

He tilts his head, "Why?"

The door swings open and the wolf grabs my hands behind my back.

"EIN?!" Gene growls.

"The one and only." He winks and takes me inside and back up to the room with the steel door. He ties my legs and arms and blindfolds me again.

"GENE!" I manage to yell before Ein tapes my mouth.

He walks out and slams the door shut.

JUST GREAT!

I sigh and sit there, weak and helpless. Irene, I hate when things are like this.

I fall asleep sitting up and wake up a few ours later to some voices.

"JUST LET HER GO!" Gene's voice booms from right outside the door.

"No can do, Sasha needed me to get something from you."

"WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES SHE WANT AND WHY ARE YOU GETTING IT FOR HER?!"

"She wants permission to date people who aren't Shadow Knights and I'm getting it for her because she promised me $300 dollars."

I hear footsteps join them. "That's correct boys, now what do you say Gene?"

"I SAY YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND!"

Sasha's voice laughs, "You obviously didn't hear the same story. Y/N ruined my life!"

I struggle around, trying to get my arms free.

"I was famous for being the only girl in the shadow knights at the time-"

"Famous is a strong word." Zenix rolls his eyes.

"SHUT UP! Y/N stole that from me... she made me invisible!"

"Just let her go and she'll be out of your hair Sasha!" Gene yells.

"No can do! I wanna make her suffer."

Gene messes with the door lock, "I'll get you out in a minute Y/N!"

I try to talk, then I remember the tape on my mouth.

"Sasha, I don't care who you date! Date Zenix, date Laurence, date whoever you want to! Just let her go!"

Sasha crosses her arms, "Fine! But only because I got my way!"

Zenix unlocks the door when Sasha nods at him too. Gene runs in.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" He asks franticly. I nod my head and he unties the ropes. He also takes off my blindfold and un-tapes my mouth.

He flings his arms around me and I wince, "Rope burn."

"Oh, sorry. Where's Melody?" He asks, calming down a bit.

"Chicago."