Brent's Situation

Oml lots of people keep trashing Brent, and I wanted to put this out ASAP so people would stop being rude to Brent~Kun

Brent's POV

We all sit at Gene's house. I feel uncomfortable, since I've never been here.

A short, Y/H/C girl brings me a bottle of water. "Here!"

Carter smiles and excepts her drink. "Thank you, Mrs. Shadow."

"Oh, you can call me Y/N." She beams.

"What a pleasure to meet you! You look-"

Carter grabs my hand and drags me to the couch. "Stop!"

I raise my eyebrows, "Eh?"

"Nothing... just, Gene may hit you or something." She shrugs.

"Oh, thanks for that.. I'm just a little tired so I needed it..." I sigh.

Y/N sits down on the couch next to Gene. "Huh?"

"Oh... Brent's a.. er.." She hesitates.

I shrug. "It's okay.."

"...He's a succubus." Carter sighs.

"O-Oh? That's um.." She tries to sound polite.

I start feeling light headed. "U-Um.. excuse me.."

I get up and walk to the bathroom...

Carter's POV

My eyes widen. "E-Excuse me for a minute, Mr. and Mrs. Shadow."

I stand up and rush to the bathroom. "Brent? Brent? Open up, I-I can help!"

"It's fine, Carter... I can wait, go sit back down." He says weakly.

I take a bobby pin out of my hair and unlock the door. I open it gently. "Brent..."

He closes his eyes. "I'm fine.."

I grab his hand and kiss his cheek. "Hey, I know you need this.. I-It's really fine.."

He suddenly takes my face in his hands and kisses me passionately... I feel a strong urge to punch him, but I know he needs this.

He pulls away, breathing heavily. "Eh? Urm, thank you, Carter..."

I nod and walk out of the room.

Y/N's POV

"Gene..."

"Mhm?" He asks.

I sigh, "What's a succubus?"

"Well-"

Carter walks back into the living room. "Sorry about that... now, the real reason I'm here is because Madison wants me to discuss what to do with the hostage."

"Well, he did try to kidnap Brent." Gene sighs. "Maybe... we could... try to get some information..? Don't let him go though. He already knows too much.."

"If I may, sir.. He won't answer to us. We need someone unfamiliar, and charming to do it." Carter suggests.

He turns to me. "Well..."

"Oh.." I sigh.

SEEEEEE?! BRENT ISN'T THAT BAD!

First, I have to set something straight bc... comments.

1) Brent is BRENT. Not a Laurence-Travis hybrid.

2) They're not related. It's not incest.

3) I GUESS CARTER AND BRENT'S RELATIONSHIP IS LIKE KATELYN AND TRAVIS, BUT IT WAS NOT BASED OFF OF THEM. THEY ARE OCS. SORRY, BUT IT MAKES ME KINDA MAD..

4) It's not gunna be a typical relationship...

5) Brent and Carter ARE NOT taking over the story, THEY'RE JUST IMPORTANT and I wanna do this character progression thing right!