Alone

Callie POV

Brandon had left for new York a week ago and I felt so alone. He called me everyday and kept me updated on how things were going. He was settled into the apartment and seemed to love his new job. I was laying in bed, it was getting late but I was still waiting for Brandon to call. I looked down at my belly and gently rubbed it. I was over eight months pregnant now and ready to have this baby so we could join Brandon in New York. My phone rang, I picked it up.

On the phone:

Callie- hey

Brandon- hey baby, how are you?

Callie- I'm good, how are you?

Brandon- fine, everything's okay with the baby?

Callie- yeah.. I had a doctors appointment today, she said everythings good so..

Brandon- you sound tired..

Callie- no.. I.. I just miss you

Brandon- I miss you too, but I'll see you in a few weeks when its time for the baby to be born

Callie- yeah, I'm looking forward to that

After the call ended it just left me longing for Brandon more than before. I turned off the light and laid down. I reached my hand across the bed and touched the empty spot next to me, the spot where Brandon should be. I fell asleep but not for long when I awoke in the middle of the night. I felt a sharp pain rip through my body, I slowly got out of bed and saw the sheets were wet. I went into the hallway and headed for Stef and Lena's room. I shook Stef awake.

Callie- Stef! Stef wake up!

Stef- what? what is it Callie?

Callie- we need to go to the hospital

Stef- why? whats wrong?

Callie- I think I'm in labor