Final Chapter

First of all just want to say thank you to all my readers. This will be the final chapter in this story but your support has been amazing! Thanks for following this story, I will be starting a new story soon so watch for it. 

Colleen POV

I ripped the envelope open, I had been anxiously awaiting this letter for weeks. I was nervous and excited at what the letter might say. I read it silently then rushed in the house to tell Dad.

Colleen- Dad! Dad! where are you?

Brandon- what is it?

Colleen- the letter came.. I got in

Brandon- you did.. that's amazing

Colleen- I can't believe I'm going to Julliard this fall 

Brandon- I'm so proud of you.. your mom would be proud of you too

Colleen- you know.. maybe I shouldn't go

Brandon- what? you have to go.. you got a full scholarship

Colleen- its just so far away from here and.. I don't wanna leave you here by yourself Dad..

Brandon- I'll be fine.. you don't have to worry about me

Colleen- I don't think I can do this without you..

Tears came to my eyes, Dad came over and wrapped me in a hug.

Brandon- honey.. you remember your first day of school

I nodded.

Brandon- you were so excited.. you slept in your clothes the night before, but when I went to drop you off at the classroom.. you didn't want to leave me. You cried and screamed and clung to me, but I made you go in.. I watched you take a deep breath and walk in the classroom.

Colleen- I remember..

Brandon- Colleen, this is the same thing.. just take a breath and start walking

Brandon POV

I headed out of work, I had dropped Colleen off at college a few days ago and life without her felt pretty empty. 

Molly- uh.. Excuse me.. Mr. Foster

Brandon- I'm sorry, have we met?

Molly- uh.. no not officially, I'm Molly Wells

Brandon- uh.. Brandon Foster

We shook hands.

Molly- I just wanted to say I loved your song, what was it called..

Brandon- Outlaws.. 

Molly- right, you deserved to win that award.. its an amazing song

Brandon- well I had amazing inspiration for it

Molly- um.. do you.. would you want to go get a coffee with me?

Brandon- uh.. sure, that would be great

I loved Callie, I loved her more than anything. The pain I feel from losing her can never truly go away, I will miss her forever. I can never completely let go of the ache in my heart, because by letting go of that, I let go of her. But I have learned to live again and I still feel Callie around me all the time. I still see her in Colleen's eyes and feel her every time the sun shines on my face. Me and Callie's love will never go away, it lives on.