Third year anniversary date

Jinx

Today is my happy day, I woke up late in the afternoon first time in my life, my routine is like a vampire, I'm not a morning person, I get to the shower and rinse shortly I went to the closet and bring out my purple sleeveless plain dress.

I suited up and look at the mirror I smiled at my reflection my pink bubble gun hair was flowed down below the hip my pink cat eyes are sparkling, I've never been happy like this ever since when I was taking my villain career.

Of course money and jewels makes you happy but not that happy there is something that my heart desires love when I encounter Kid Flash aka Wally West at the museum, when I was looking for my Lucky Charm which its just a dumb legend.

But he replaced it with a red rose, first I was so frustrated who's messing with us again, but then when we caught that speedster unconscious I observe him.

He has reddish hair with deep blue eyes, freckles between the eyes and nose. He has muscular body even tho he's just fourteen. And my heart beats so fast when I see him.

When he woke up, he was convincing me to be a hero, I don't why he's so interest on me, I was a little bit on regret calling Madam Rouge to catch him, but I have to do it, I'm a villain I need respect.

I have false idolizing Madam Rouge as one of the greatest villain I've ever met, and I did a right choice to free Kid Flash and jinx her away.

I know it was against our law to betrayed my career as a villain and my teammates, But this is mine, my life, my own rules.

Now I'm living with Kid Flash in his small cozy apartment, he's busy being a hero here in Jump City, the Teen Titans were gone again to the Tokyo after what happened in their tower, yup it's on the news.

Anyways I'm still here waiting outside the mall, he said he will be here at six but now its almost seven, getting impatient.

"Hey babe wanna hangout?" A man holding a liquor touched my arms.

I grab it and swirl it until I hear the bone brake. "Argh!" He winced.

"Not in mood." I said in monotone and kick him between his legs man's weakness.

"You bitch!" He was about to slap me but I have fast reflexes than his I slapped him hard 360° degrees and knock out.

I feel a hand on my shoulders and was about to punch who is it but he dodge it.

"Too slow, Jinxie." He smirked.

"Yet I've been here for almost one hour, so who's the slowest one?!" I glared at him.

He scratched his head, "Hey I'm sorry I was having a hard time getting out of the trouble."

"Let me guess? Girls?" I furrowed.

"Nope just a bunch of losers trying to steal the bank." He shrugged. "So what's with that dress? Any occasions?"

I rolled my eyes "I think you forgotten out special day idiot"

"Huh?"

"Ugh! Today is our anniversary did you really forgot that?" I said angrily.

"W-wait today? Okay I almost forg-"

"Argh! I hate you!" I walked out away from him.

I heard Kid Flash shouting at me but I ignored him, I wipe my tear coming out from my eye.

I've been here for thirty minutes walking to the park I saw the sunset and the colorful skies above, children are playing some couples are having make out of each other, it was a peaceful day.

It's already night and I'm still here sitting on a bench no more people here in the park, I sighed and was about to go home when I saw a rose at the ground. I picked it up and saw another one I followed the fallen roses on the ground until I reach the end.

A table with two chairs and a bouquet of roses between them, I heard a slow music it was simple but breathtaking, I saw a Eiffel Tower sparkling afar. I walked into the circle I was desperate to see Kid Flash but then a pair of arms are on my waist, backhugging while we're swaying.

He nuzzle my neck smelling my scent and kissed it, I smiled and faced him he was on black and red suit, He looked on my lips wanting to kiss me until our lips touched, I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, he tightened his left arm around my waist while his right hand hold my jawline, we kissed passionately until it gets deeper and deeper.

After a minutes we pulled away to catch our breath.

"Is that a sorry kiss?" I asked him.

"Well I think so.. And you responded it mean you owe me an apology." He said huskily.

He kissed me again smack "Happy third anniversary my slowpoke."

Je t'aime.