My normal not! crazy friends

Dick Grayson was wondering if it was too late to wear sunglasses. He had combed his hair back and was wearing a plain blue shirt and jeans. But, he still felt exposed. No cape. No mask.

He sipped at the coffee he had ordered. Dick Grayson in a coffee shop and waiting for his best friend to bring his new girlfriend to meet them. An almost, dare he say it, normal thing to be doing.

"Of course, you're the first one here," Roy commented the moment he entered. Dick just gave him a cheeky grin and wave in response. Roy had gone the same way as him and dressed in a plain red shirt and jeans. He had combed his hair back and was wearing sunglasses.

"And it would figure that Wally's the last to arrive," Dick mused when Roy returned with his coffee.

"When were we supposed to meet?" Roy asked. Dick raised an eyebrow at his friend's question. "What? I just knew it was afternoon around 2 or something."

"Close," Dick sighed. It was a good thing Bumblebee was in charge of Titans West. He dreaded to think what would have happened if Roy had been in charge. Titans West wouldn't make it to any meeting on time. "Two thirty."

"And what time is it now?"

"Two thirty-two." How was it that Wally was always the last one when Roy had a terrible sense of time?

"Three minutes then," Roy chuckled, referencing the old League joke that Flash was always five minutes late. "Do you know Wally's new girl?"

"Yes. You've met her. Remember Jinx?"

Roy rolled his eyes. "Of course. But do you know how much he's told her? About us?"

Dick sighed. "No." And it was eating away at him. Had Wally spilled their identities to an ex-criminal?

They both looked up as a familiar red head walked in. Wally had his arm around a cat-like girl with pink hair and eyes. He was grinning like crazy while she appeared to be nervous.

"Wally!" Roy and Dick called out in unison.

"My friends!" Wally greeted them in return. "My normal,not crazy friends!"

Jinx gave Wally a confused look while Roy and Dick shared a grin. That exchange told them a lot about what Wally had told her.

He had told her nothing about their other identities. Only that they were his friends, Dick and Roy. Not even about what they were like.

Oh, this was going to be fun.

Dick slid out of the chair and took Jinx's hand in his. "Hello. You must be the wonderful lady Wally can't stop talking about. Nice to meet you." He grinned and cupped her hand gently as he bowed a little. "I'm Dick Grayson."

"Uh. Jinx," she responded, pulling her hand from his. "Um… don't you live in Gotham? Or do I have the wrong Dick Grayson?"

"Nah, that's this guy," Roy informed her, placing a hand on Dick's head and ruffling his hair a little in a fond way. "I'm Roy Harper, by the way. I used to hang out with Oliver Queen before I moved out. Millionaires are way self-absorbed."

"I moved out of Gotham," Dick informed her quickly.

"Because Bruce Wayne is a dick. No insult intended to current company."

"Insult taken. I'll remember this, Roy Harper," Dick said in a playful but threatening tone.

Wally groaned into his hands. "Guys, please."

"Please what?" they both asked.

Jinx watched their interactions with a blank expression on her face.