Getting Tired

"Hello pinkie wanna hang out?" The drunken man lean to her smirking.

"No thank you and get out of my way!" Jinx glared as she crossed her arms, disgusted because of stinky beer smell.

"Oh c'mon baby pink, you'll have a fun this night." He said and lean more towards her face like their faces are only inch far apart.

"You wanna to get jinxed?" She asked evilly and her eyes is starting to glow pink. The man flinched as he got away. She just rolled her eyes and take a walk on a empty street. She just got cooled down after a fight with a new villain named Fireblaster, similar to Hotspot but he's a bad guy. He's so annoying like she wanted to cut his mouth from blabbling nonsense things and calling names.

Jinx hated this, a man who has nothing to do but trying to get their toys ever night, when a stranger go near at her asking for hangout or what she will just jinx him to the hell.

On the other hand, his boyfriend a player well known as Kid Flash, When a girl is trying to get near him or look at him, she'll make the girls became their nightmare.

She saw his "boyfriend" doing his old habit, because of her jealously is boiling up she wanted to hex those girls around him. But instead she ignored him and continue to walk.

She wiped her tears streaming down to her face, sometimes she's getting tired of all things. All she wanted to think is to sleep forever and wake up in a comfy bed doing normal things like people do and have a peaceful life.

Those things are just to far to reach for a hero, thanks to the idiotic walking mustard who's trying to convert her for good and he success because Jinx has feelings for him and not just because of him, she thinks that doing bad to get what you want is just wasting your time and in the end you always fail.

Fast forward, Jinx reached to Wally's apartment, she just temporarily stays here until she get her own lair but now, she's very tired and wanting to get some sleep.

When she went inside the guest room, she immediately throw herself on the bed without thinking of cleaning herself.

--------------------------
----------------------------------

After signing autographs and do the same habit, he almost forgotten Jinx.

"Hey ladies, I hate to say this but I've gotta go!" He said as he zipped down to his apartment. He saw the flower shop and his idea popped out in his mind.

He was about to turn the knob but the door is already open, maybe Jinx is already here. He turn his head to Jinx's room, the door is opened slightly out of curiosity he slowly opened the door and he found Jinx lying on the bed sleeping.

He stared at her in awe and smiled, he went near at her and tucked her pink hair to see her pretty peaceful face.

"Sleep well my Slowpoke." He whispered as he kissed her at her forehead and place the red rose on the side table and flash away.

Jinx give the slightest smile then turn to another comfortable position.