When you're gone

Music - When you're gone

I always needed time on my own

I never thought I'd need you there when I cry

And the days feel like years when I'm alone

And the bed where you lie

Is made up on your side

I was walking down the park this sunset, holding my DSLR at my hand, everytime I looked around, our memories burst out in my mind and that makes my heart ache.

Every wind passed through me, I was expecting that he will pick me up and run in some places which no one sees us around.

When you walk away I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you right now?

Everytime I see couples cuddling each other, I remember of him hugging me at the back, giving kisses at me neck, shoulders and through my lips, until now  I can feel it.

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing you

When you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too

When you're gone

The words I need to hear to always get

me through the day

And make it OK

I miss you

*click*

Every time when the sun goes down, he will kiss me at the forehead and hug me again saying how much he love me, talking about our future and making promises.

*click*

But those future and promises are just shattered...

After he died saving people, I never been so depressed in all my life. I love him so much that I'll never accept him to be gone in my life. It's been a year since he died. Every day I'll wake up at our bed and finding him and just realized he's not here.. Forever.

Until now I still remember and love him.

Until now my heart is aching.

I tried to forget, I tried to flirt with other boys, but still he's in my heart.

I took some picture at the park, I look at the pictures in the DSLR.

All of these makes me remind when I'm with him before. And it's too much...

I ran as possible as I could until I'm alone, I didn't notice that I'm here at the cliff.

"I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOUU!!"

"WHY??! UNTIL NOW YOU MAKING ME TORTURE!!!!"

"I HATE YOU AMD STILL I LOVE YOU!!"

I shouted and my eyes are burst in tears, I burst out all my feelings that I'm holding these past months.

My legs are weaken that makes me sat on the grass and curled myself into ball. These memories makes me torture to death.

We were made for each other

Out here forever

I know we were, yeah, yeah

All I ever wanted was for you to know

Everything I do, I give my heart and soul

I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me, yeah

"Hello."

I turned around and I saw the girl holding a rose.

Nothing came to my mouth and just accept the rose.

Nonstop tears coming out from my eyes. I remember when we first met in museum the first guy who gave me roses, until we became together he's still giving me roses. This rose stores memories

But sometimes these memories are just memories.

When you walk away I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you right now?

*click*

Instead of throwing it, I placed it on my chest, closing my eyes. Dreaming of someone I loved who's been gone for a year.

I went out at the park and grab my motorcycle drove away to the graveyard.

The it's windy today and I can sew the falling leaves scatter, I look at the grave with a lightning shape.

I miss his reddish hair, his blue oceanic eyes that he's always eyeing on me, his freckles that makes me laugh how ugly he is but he's not, his joyous annoying face.

And his love..

I placed the rose and kiss the cement.

"It's my turn to give a rose to you." I smiled sadly as I stared a little while longer at his grave.

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing you

When you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too

When you're gone

The words I need to hear will always

get me through the day

And make it OK

I miss you