Alcohol

“Ooh, my aching head,” Starfire moaned, clutching onto her pounding skull as she sat up. A startled gasp came upon her when she realized there was a goat chewing on her boot. “Oh, excuse me, please don’t eat my shoe! I still need it!”

“Starfire, stop yelling,” Raven snarled from a ways from the alien princess. The dark sorceress was rubbing the sides of her temples with her fingers. “What happened last night?”

“Finally awake, princesses?” a snarky female voice inquired in a sweet voice dripping with poison. Two sets of eyes turn to see an all too familiar pink haired Titan with her arms crossed, her fingers drumming across her arm.

“Friend Jinx, what has happened to our home?” Starfire weakly floated up to her, motioning towards the Titan living room that was in complete disarray. Trash was everywhere with pieces of food stuck even on the ceiling. The goat that had been attempting to make a meal out of Starfire’s shoe wasn’t the only animal around as there were also chickens and even a cow sauntering from room to room.

“Someone spiked the punch last night and you all went crazy,” Jinx scowled. Of course heroes would be lightweights when it came to alcohol.

Starfire then gasped sharply. “Robin!”

Raven opened one eye to see Starfire zipped across the room where a pile of junk laid. A single leg was sticking out from it, a leg that wore the all too familiar green tights. Starfire clutched onto the leg and pulled with all her might, eventually succeeding as Robin came flying out of the pile. The two landed as a heap on the ground with Robin splayed on top of Starfire, his face pressed into the crook of her neck.

“Robin,” Starfire clutched onto him. “Are you alright?”

“Star...fire?” he groaned weakly.

Jinx rolled her eyes. “How you feeling, boy blunder?”

“Like Cyborg ran me over with his car again,” he groaned into Starfire’s neck. She felt so nice and comfy that he wrapped his arms around her head, clutching onto her red hair as he closed his eyes behind his mask, willing the headache to go away. “What happened?”

“Heroes suck at drinking.” Jinx said in deadpan. “Cyborg is probably at Gotham City by now since someone tried to replay the moment Gizmo strapped that rocket onto his back. Bumblebee flew after him, but with the amount of punch she drank, she might’ve fallen into the middle of the ocean. Aqualad had a pod of whales serenade the entire city, Speedy ran off,” with Cheshire into a dark alleyway, Jinx added mentally, “Mas y Menos are probably on the other side of the world, and I think some of the Titans might even be in jail right now.”

“What?” this caught Robin’s attention and he immediately lifted his head. Starfire internally pouted. The way Robin had been petting her had felt so nice.

“Yeah, might be Beast Boy. Somehow he got this bright idea of freeing the animals from the zoo or something. Aqualad might actually be in the slammer too because I think I heard something about the aquarium being destroyed.” Jinx mused, remembering hearing the breaking news of animals running amok.

Robin groaned and fell back on Starfire. She smiled and wrapped her arms around Robin comfortingly, this time giving the nice petting to him. “Do not despair, Robin. I am sure that our friends did not mean to cause trouble.”

“Tell that to the press,” he mumbled into her neck before he remembered something. Robin lifted his head up again, though he rested his chin on Starfire’s shoulder. He looked up at Jinx. “What happened to Kid Flash?”

As though that name was some key word, Jinx suddenly became rigid and her face turned so red that it might as well have been labeled a dark maroon or purple. “What about him?” she tried to say nonchalantly, failing miserably by how her lower lip trembled a little in her nervousness.

Raven’s lips curled in disgust. “Okay, where did you two do it so that I can stay as far away as possible from that place? Possibly exorcize or burn the room.”

A goat went flying towards Raven who ducked away. “We didn’t do that, you perv! He... He... just got a little drunk.”

“Jinx,” Kid Flash purred, pinning the squirming pinkette against the wall by her wrists, his body pressed intimately against hers. Being the stupid hungry speedster that he was, he must’ve drunk at least ten times more than the other Titans. There was a glimmer in his eyes that Jinx didn’t like, but no matter how hard she tried to push against him, he wasn’t budging.

“The only reason why I’m not hexing you to oblivion is because you’re dead drunk,” Jinx hissed.

“Aw, don’t be like that,” he whined, splaying soft kisses on her neck, ones he knew made her body quiver with delight. “You know I love you.”

She paused and then sighed. “Yeah, I-.”

“And I want to do very, very bad things to you.” Kid Flash whispered heatedly into her ear. At that, Jinx froze, her mind going blank.

...what did he just say?

Kid Flash took advantage of unresponsive state, moving to clasp her wrists together over her head so that his other hand would be free to roam her body. His hand trailed down her side in an almost ticklish touch, her breath hitching slightly when he trailed down the side of her full breasts, the curves of her hips, and the side of her butt before he hooked his hand underneath her leg, lifting it upward until it was wrapped around his waist.

“K-Kid Flash?” she stammered with wide pink eyes. Sure, they made out a lot and teased each other, but they had never ever gone all the way. It was obvious Kid Flash wanted to, but he held himself back for her sake since she wasn’t ready... but gah, don’t say that he was the type where alcohol took away all of his inhibitions?

Damn him for having to wear a skin-tight suit! Super-speed or not, it made her feel everything about him, every tightness of his muscles, the firmness of his body... and all of that combined with his very talented mouth was very distracting.

She gasped when she felt something hard prodding between her legs and whimpered when he rocked his hips against her. Electricity stormed up her veins and the flames that were ignited made her shudder with each thrust he made. The friction felt so good. It wasn’t long until her legs were wrapped around him by themselves, giving him the chance to run his hand underneath her shirt.

Her fingers messily clutched onto his flaming red hair, tugging at it so that he could pull back and give her a kiss. But for some reason, as though he wanted to punish her, he refused and teased her by laving her neck riddled with red welts. He listened to her soft wanton cries before in an agonizingly slow manner, pulled away, drinking in the sight of her dazed face, her downed hair messily draped over her shoulders. Her clothes were in disarray and her legs were tightly clutched around his waist, her small frame quivering with unfulfilled need.

Though his eyes darkened in a way that made Jinx’s heard pound harder, all he did was lean forward to place a sweet chaste kiss on her lips before his eyes closed and he slumped against her.

...falling asleep.

Idiot.

Jerk.

What the hell was that?

Drunk or not, what... what... what the hell?!

“Uh Jinx,” Robin’s voice piped up, intruding on her mental rampage. “You do know that with Kid Flash’s metabolism, he burns away all the alcohol before he can get drunk.”

Jinx stiffly turned her head towards him. “Excuse me?”

“Yeah, with his fast metabolism, it’s almost impossible for Kid Flash to get drunk. And last night’s dose shouldn’t be even close to affecting him.”

The world began to spin as she tried to digest his words. Kid Flash hadn’t been drunk that time? He had been aware of what was going on the entire time? He had done that on purpose? Was it to just tease her for keeping him waiting, to show what she was doing to him?

...is that why he pretended to fall asleep before he lost control of himself?

Okay, so maybe it was touching that he had enough self-control to hold himself down, but to almost give her a heart-attack by doing that to her...

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU, KID FLASH!”