Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The next morning I wake up and roll out of bed to the smell of bacon cooking in the kitchen. I don’t know why Rosie is cooking, she must be in a good mood from being with Harry. I walk into the kitchen looking like a mess and see none other than the one and only Louis Tomlinson at the griddle cooking breakfast. “Hey babe! Nice to see you this morning!” I am mortified at him seeing me like this, so I sprint into my room to get some normal clothes on and brush my hair that looks like a bomb went off. After about ten minutes of making myself normal, I walk out and see Louis sitting at the counter eating some pancakes that he must have made too, and bacon. “Babe, you didn’t have to change. I think you look beautiful no matter what you’re wearing.” I look at the ground and say “Thanks, but I didn’t want to be in my pajamas when we have company...” “Oh Chloe, I don’t care what you’re wearing it’s just breakfast.” I sit next to him and put my head on his shoulder “Thanks Lou.” Meanwhile, Rosie is laughing so hard she can barely breathe. She must have let him in and known this would happen...sneaky Rosie. “So, my love, we don’t have a concert until 7 tonight, we have to be there at 4 and it’s 30 minutes away. So that gives us five and a half hours together before then, and in addition...” I cut him off “Sounds awesome!” He continues, “here are vip front row tickets for you and Rosie.” My jaw drops, how can this boy be so perfect?