Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Breakfast is delicious and the boys are such gentlemen, the offer to pay for breakfast, and don’t let us decline. Something keeps plaguing my mind--what will happen when the boys have to go on the next leg of their tour? Will they forget about us? Do we just go back to our normal lives? This really concerned me because I truly have found the love of my life, and I think he feels the same way about me, at least I hope so. As we leave IHOP, the boys thank the waitress, who is obviously starstruck. Louis and I are holding hands, same with Rosie and Harry. When we walk out the double doors, paparazzi jump out into the walkway and ambush us with questions and flashes. I never thought this would happen, but I am dating Louis Tomlinson of One Direction, so I don’t know what I was thinking. Louis pulls me in tight and says, “It’s ok babe, don’t look at them and keep walking fast.” I feel a lot better once we get past them. It means a lot that Lou cares so much about me. Lou looks down at me, and my eyes are wide. He asks, “Are you ok?” “Yeah, just a little frazzled,” I respond. “I’m sorry you had to experience that, but based on how our relationship is going, it had to happen a first time.” I smile widely, stand up on my tiptoes and kiss him on the cheek. “I love you, Lou.” He tells me he loves me too, and we proceed back to the hotel.