Chapter 34

Chapter 34

We walk a while talking about random stuff, which we haven’t done in a while. We take a moment to discuss how good our lives are and how amazing and lucky this has been for us. Once we get a good distance away from the boys, I stop and say, “Ok what did you really want to talk about?” She stops too, and says, “So you and Louis are getting on pretty well I see...?” She adds a wink and nudge after that. I look down, shake my head, and say, “Oh Rosie.... no no nothing happened. I swear. We were just kissing.” She looks at me suspiciously and say, “Ok Chloe, just making sure you guys are moving too fast or anything, but if you do lie to me...I swear...” I laugh and say, “Of course Rosie, I would never lie to you, you’re my best friend! But you can’t lie to me about Harry either.” We both say “Deal” and shake hands, but can’t help to laugh at the process. We hug and head back to the boys, kicking sand, and laughing. Harry look at us and asks, “What was that about?” We both say “Nothing... girl talk,” and smile. We sit down next to the boys and I ask, “So, what are we doing this fine day?” Louis and Harry look at eachother and smile, Harry says, “That’s what we were talking about while you ladies were out talking.” Louis continues, “Well since this is our last day in Texas, we all are leaving tomorrow, we need to pack up everything, so we will be apart for part of the day. Then we can go to lunch and relax for a while, maybe watch a movie. And to celebrate our time here, we found Houston’s best club and that’s where we’re going tonight!” “Yes!” Rosie and I say together. I hug Louis and Rosie hugs Harry, “This is going to be so much fun!” I whisper into Louis’s ear.