Chapter 45

Chapter 45

I let the question leave my mind because I knew if I thought about it, it would bug me and I didn’t want to ruin my night. The concert is so fun and the boys are spectacular, as always. They sing most of the songs off their album along with “Forever Young” and the medley of “I Gotta Feeling,” “Stereo Hearts,” “Valerie,” and “Torn”  which is my favorite. Same goes for this show, Rosie and I stick around until everyone is gone from the stadium. We walk backstage and congratulate the boys on the show. I hug Lou and he holds on tight. I tell him that I love his version of Valerie and he smiles widely and says, “Thanks, love, that one was for you.” I hug him tighter and lean into his chest. “I really love watching you and the boys perform. You look so happy and natural, in your natural habitat” I say with a laugh. He laughs too. “I’m even happier when I’m with you, babe.” I blush and look up at him, I am still in his embrace. He leans down for a kiss and I kiss him back slowly. This boy is so perfect in every way, I love him. I pull back and look into his gorgeous eyes, smile, and say “I am so lucky to have you.” He smiles back and says, “I gotta say I’m pretty lucky too.” I step back and he says that he has to gather his things and he will meet me in the lobby with the others. Rosie and I meet up and wait in the lobby. Paul comes up and greets us kindly. I raise an eyebrow at his sudden change of heart. He nods at me and says, “Sorry about earlier, I lost my cool. It’s just quite a job trying to maintain the boys’ image.” I put on a fake smile because I was still sort of mad at him. “It’s ok...” Just in time, the boys all come out and Louis links his arm with mine and asks, “What was that about?” I give him a ‘Tell you later’ look and say, “Oh nothing..” He smiles and nods and we continue out to the car. We have another show in New York, so we have to sleep on the bus on the way to the next city.