Chapter 14

Chapter 14

“Say something love?” Louis turns around. “Oh nope just talking to Rosie!” Oh gosh. What if he did hear me? Oh well.... I’ll get over it. Maybe. I look at Rosie nervously and she is laughing at me. “Thanks” I mumble and nudge her. We both speed up to catch up with Louis and Harry. “So, boys what is our next destination?” I ask. “Lou and I thought we could go to the amusement park for a few hours.” I hate roller coasters, but I’m not going to say no to freaking Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. I can just sit close to Louis and hold on tight. “Sounds great!” Rosie and I say together. We head to the car and Louis drives to the park.  When we get there, we slide on our wristbands and are ready to go. Rosie, Harry, and Louis all are excited to go on the biggest and best ride first. I take a deep breath and go along for the ride. “You excited babe?” Louis asks me. I put on a smile and nod my head “Mhmm.” Once we get on Louis and I sit in one car and Rosie and Harry sit directly in front of us. I move as close as I can to Louis and he looks down, smiles, and says “Hold on, Chloe.” I scooch a tad closer and we are pressed tight against each other. The roller coaster starts and I try not to scream because it would be right in Lou’s ear. I am already cutting off circulation in his arm. “That was fun!” I say. Honestly, it was way better than I thought. “Sorry if I was holding on too tight” I tell Louis. “You can hold on as tight as you want, love.” My heart flutters in happiness.