Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I give Louis a huge hug, “Thank you for being so amazing to me. I’m just a crazy fangirl and you’re treating me like the best girl in the world and that means so much to me, so thank you.” I think I start to tear up a bit, so he pulls me into a tight hug and his hugs are amazing. Just like last time, I don’t want to let go. I glance over at Rosie and she’s giving me this look, slightly ruining the moment, but I just put my head back into Louis’s chest. We finally pull apart, but stay really close. “Hey Rosie!” Louis calls “Do you want me to call up Harry and you two can come with us today too?” Rosie just nods in excitement.  Since I am already ready, Louis and I leave to get Harry. We will come back in a half hour for Rosie. When Louis and I arrive at the hotel the boys are staying at, Harry greets me with a smile. “Hey Harry! So it seems like you and Rosie had fun last night.” He winks and says “Yeah it was a lot of fun” in a cheeky voice. My eyes widen “You two didn’t.....” “Oh no!” Harry assures me “We just messed around a bit.” Okay, fair enough. After Harry grabs a jacket we head back to pick up Rosie. She is ready just as we walk in and Harry gives her a hug. I stay back for a moment to say something to Rosie. “So...Don’t lie now. Harry told me you guys had some chemistry last night.” She bites her lip, “Yeah I guess.” “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” She shrugs “I don’t know I didn’t want to make you jealous I guess.” “I am perfectly happy how things are going with Louis.” Things? I have no idea what I just said. Oh boy I hope he didn’t hear me.