Chapter 17

Chapter 17

On the way to the concert, the boys talk about the song line up and practice some bits of songs. These were  the most beautiful sounds coming from the boys. All the boys but Louis practiced their solos. “Hey Lou why didn’t you practice any of your solos?” I ask. “I want them to be a surprise” he says. “Okay...” I say a bit confused. When we get to the venue there are probably 50 girls already waiting outside. It makes sense. We go through the back entrance to avoid the crowds and go in. Rosie and I sit in some chairs backstage as the boys run around putting on their concert clothes, which seem just like the clothes they always wear. They get some light stage makeup put on and Rosie and I can’t help but laugh a little. Rosie and I join the VIP crowd when we go into the side room. Some of the fans do come up to us and ask if we are the girls that have been with Louis and Harry, at first we kind of look at each other, unsure what to say, but we nod and say “Yeah.” I don’t know about Rosie, but I am a little scared of their reactions. One girl excitedly screams “OH MY GOD I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M MEETING YOU THIS IS INCREDIBLE CAN I HAVE A PICTURE WITH YOU TOO?! I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS” Rosie and I are shocked, but agree because we would be the same way if the situation was flipped. We go in for sound check and Rosie and I sit in the 3rd row, center section. They are great seats. Right before “One Thing” starts Louis and Harry step back for a second, whisper to each other and then say in unison into their mics “This one goes out to our special ladies in the audience tonight!” The  whole crowd screams because every girl thinks it’s them, but Rosie and I know they are talking about us and we both drop to our seats in awe.