Chapter 40

Chapter 40

I stand up and he leads me to the middle. He wraps his arms around my waist, just like before, like we never moved.  His embrace was warm and peaceful. After the song ended, we stay like that for a minute and decide to gather the others and leave. We walk back to where we found Zayn and Niall and told them to meet out front in 5 minutes. Then, we walk around to find Rosie and Harry who were in the middle of the dance floor, we passed on the same message to them, but they groan and Harry says, “Whyyyy?” Louis shakes his head and we head outside to wait for everyone. We step outside where we came earlier and I lean my head on Louis’s shoulder and say, “Thanks babe, tonight was so much fun. I love you.” He runs his fingers through my hair and says, “I’m glad you had fun, love, I had so much fun too. I love you.” I see Zayn, Niall, and Liam come outside and greet us. That girl I talked to runs out and gives Zayn a napkin with her number on it. I turn my head and start laughing, so she wouldn’t see. “Call me Zayn!!!” she yells as she runs away. Zayn tucks the napkin in his pocket. We all laugh and he rolls his eyes, “You guys don’t understand, she was really nice.” Niall adds, “A bit creepy though..” Zayn shakes his head. Finally, Harry and Rosie come out, hand in hand. “Nice for you to join us,” Louis says. Harry responds sharply, “Hey you said 5 minutes!” Liam calls Paul to tell him we’re done and he shortly comes and picks us up. In the front seat, Zayn turns up the radio, and none other than ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ is on. Rosie and I both let out a gasp. I’m such a dork, I’m dating one of the members of One Direction and I still freak out when their song is on the radio. All the boys laugh at our reaction and they sing along. I smile the whole time because it’s so fun hearing them sing along to their song on the radio. We arrive at the hotel and Paul lets us out. We go up to the boys’ room and they tell us that the flight leaves at 8, so we have to be there at 6. Rosie and I groan, but agree since it’s good for the long run. Lou and I walk down the hallway to his room. Right when we walk in, he stops, grabs my hands and turns me towards him. “Babe, you know I love you. I just want you to know, I’m ready whenever you’re ready okay?” I smile and lean my head into his chest, “Thanks Lou. That means a lot.” We lie down and I fall asleep on his chest. The alarm goes off at 5:30, bright and early in the morning and I don’t want to get up, but I do and we are ready to go to the airport. Paul comes up to the door and yells to us, "Louis!! I need to talk to you!"He looked confused and opened the door. "Chloe, can you  step into the other room?" Paul asks. Right as I was about to say yes, Louis pulls me  closer and says, "No, whatever you have to say to me you can say to her."