Chapter 61

Chapter 61

The wedding is today and everyone is jittery with excitement. The venue was so precious and small. Only family and close family friends came because neither of them wanted it to be a huge ordeal. The ceremony was sweet and everything went smoothly. When it came to their vows I started to cry harder than before. Harry says, “Rosie, my one and only love, I am so glad and truly lucky that I met you and have you in my life. You have been the most perfect girlfriend I could ever ask for and I love you. I promise to stay with you forever and love you until the day we die.” Rosie smiles wide and begins hers’, “Harry. I don’t know how to explain the luck that has come upon me. I mean, I was just a fan and then you came into my life and changed it all. You are the sweetest, kindest person ever and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you.” They kissed and the ceremony was soon over. The after party was loads of fun and the four lads sang a few songs, but there was a band so they didn’t have to miss out on the whole party. The night ended and it had been a long few days of preparation, so I was tired. I plopped down on the bed and Lou layed next to me. “Chloe can I talk to you for a minute?” “But, I’m so tired. Can’t it wait until the morning?” He sighed and agreed. I was so out of it I couldn’t really tell if it was important or not.