Chapter 49

Chapter 49

“I’m glad you liked it, love.” he says, still holding me, and running his fingers through my hair. “Like? Are you kidding!? I loved it! That was the best thing anyone has ever done for me! You are an amazing boyfriend.” He places his hand on my cheek and kisses me softly. We pull back and smile at each other. I intertwine my fingers with his and we walk down the hallway towards the door. “Since we have the next few days off, no concerts, and Harry and Rosie will be in Mexico, what do you want to do?” Lou asks me. I think for a second, and come up with an idea. “Your next concert is in California, isn’t it?” He nods and smiles because he knows where I’m taking this. “I see you know where I going, but I’ll finish... Since I’m from there, I was thinking I can give you a nice Golden State welcome and do some fun California tourist things.” He smiles and says, “I would love to,” and pulls me closer. When we get back to the hotel we call the airlines and book a flight for later that night. We pack up all of our stuff and tell the other boys we will see them at the show in L.A. The only flight we could find was a red eye, but we wanted to get there as soon as possible. We boarded the plane and I fell asleep on Lou’s shoulder, just like our last flight. I slept almost the whole flight, and Lou slept too. I woke up a few time and his head was rested on mine, sound asleep. We got to San Francisco, early the next morning and found a nice hotel. Lou and I dumped all of our luggage in our room, and were ready to go for a full day of touristy excitement. Since I have been to the City more times than I can count, I chose some of the highlights to visit today. On the way down the elevator, Lou asks about our schedule of the day. I smile and say, “Well you will just have to wait and see, won’t you?” He looks at me with an expression that says ‘Seriously?’ I respond, “You made me wait for our one month didn’t you?” He says, “Fine,” and we leave the hotel.