Chapter 38

Chapter 38

We walk outside laughing and Louis and I still have whipped cream on our faces. Louis reaches for a napkin from Liam and he wipes my cheek where there must have been some left over. I take the napkin from him and dab the small bit of whipped cream on his chin. We both are still laughing, and we both look at eachother and say at the same time, “I love you.” To our left, I hear an “Awww” come from Niall and Liam. We kiss and everyone continues walking. It is getting later and we find a table to sit down at and chat for a while before dinner. Harry and Rosie sit next to each other, happy couple once again. Harry look at Louis, then me, and says “So guys your one month is coming up...any plans?” Lou looks at me and we both shrug. Louis says “I don’t know, something special” and winks at me. I start giggling like a little teen girl. As soon as I realize this, I stop and start to blush. Rosie notices too and she laughs at me. I shoot her a look and she stops. Niall proposes that we head off to dinner, probably sensing the heat in the moment. We all stand up and I nudge Rosie in the arm, she nudges me right back, and we both laugh. I walk over closer to Lou and he puts his arm around me and whispers, “So babe, what do you want to do for our one month?”  I respond softly, “Honestly I dont care, as long as I’m with you, I’m happy.” He kisses my forehead and says, “I’ll come up with something brilliant.”