Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Hopefully this chick knows he is in a happy and loving relationship. I will just have to calm down and see how tomorrow turns out, no need to worry right? Okay...just calming down I’ll talk it out with Rosie later. I am pretty jumpy and on edge for the rest of the signing and go outside and walk around a bit. Finally the whole crowd is out and everyone’s CDs and posters have been signed. The boys meet up with us outside and everyone was feeling the same awkward vibe. Paul tells us we have about an hour before we have to meet up for soundcheck so we can do whatever we want to before then. Lou, Rosie, Harry, and I decide to walk around the city since we don’t have much time that’s all we can really do. We start down the street in silence and Rosie tries breaking the silence by asking the lads, “How was today’s signing? Any interesting occurrences?” I chime in, “I know one!” Louis pulls me closer and says, “I’m really sorry about that, babe, I mean what are the chances she would have picked me? I promise to keep it casual tomorrow and I will tell you everything when I get back, ok?” I smile and says with a breath of relief, “Ok Lou thanks love.” We stop by a few shops here and there and Lou buys some things for himself--he does love shopping--as well as spoiling me a bit with a dress I tried on at one shop. The hour passed by pretty quickly and soon enough we meet the others back in front of the venue. We go through the usual pre-show routine and I don’t really feel like going to the meet and greet, but Rosie begs me to. “Fine” I say with a sigh. I just need to clear my mind and think about something else, he said he would tell me everything and I trust him. We watch the line pass by and one girl catches my eye. Freakin boyfriend stealing contest winner, what was her name again? Jenna. Not her again. I roll my eyes and shoot Rosie a look, she noticed her too. Of course she chooses to take her picture with Louis. I try to stifle my laughter when she tries to stand close to him, he just kind of steps away awkwardly. She looks confused, but Louis throws up a thumbs up for the camera and she mimics him. It’s just and all around awkward picture. Once all the fans cleared out I walk up to Lou and give him a hug followed by a high five. “Nicely handled” I tell him. The show goes on like usual and the rest of the night is pretty chill.