Chapter 60

Chapter 60

--6 months later--

The wedding is in two days and everyone is scrambling around trying to get things finished. The rehearsal is tomorrow and it’s crazy. We have Rosie’s family flying down to L.A. today and Harry’s family is already here. His sister, mom, and stepfather all arrived last week, so they could have some visiting time, too. They’re all super sweet and I’m glad that I got to meet them. That night Rosie and her family and Harry and his family all go out to dinner together because Harry’s family hasn’t met Rosie yet. They all loved her, which is good considering they’re getting married in two days. The rehearsal went smoothly, I am Rosie’s maid of honor and Louis is Harry’s best man. The rest of the bridal party consists of Rosie’s and Harry’s childhood friends and family. Tomorrow is the wedding and Rosie and I are sitting in a hotel room talking. She is pretty nervous and shaking a bit. She starts rambling, “Chloe, you know I really love Harry, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I’m so happy that we’re getting married. When he proposed, that was the happiest moment in my life. I’m just glad we’ll be together for the rest of our lives. He makes me happy and I make him happy, we are perfect for eachother. I just love him, okay. I don’t know why I’m so nervous... Is it normal to be nervous? Or is this bad? Am I questioning the wedding? No I can’t be! I love him and we’re getting married.” Wow  she talks a lot. “Okay Rosie calm down- it’s totally normal. Just breathe. Everything will be all good. Alright.” She takes a deep breath and smiles. “You’re right. Chloe, I really hope this marriage doesn’t ruin our friendship.” “It won’t” I say confidently. “So how about you and Lou? You guys tying the knot soon?” I laugh and say, “I’m working on it!”