Chapter 56

Chapter 56

I’m surprised that loads of questions flood in for me. The most common being, ‘Where’s Louis?’ Liam answers that one telling them about the drawing at the signing yesterday. I pull up a chair behind the couch so I could answer the other questions. Some of them were the usual, favorite color: teal, favorite animal: cat, favorite sport: swimming, favorite food: mexican. Then there were the creative ones, what is in your refrigerator? favorite salad dressing? and my personal favorite if you were a lawn gnome what would you look like? Those were only a few of them, but overall the twitcam was super fun and I think we got a record number of views. The days goes by fast after that and Lou comes by the room around 4 in the afternoon. Right when I hear the knock I sprint to the door. Liam gets there first and we fight over the door knob for a second, but finally he opens it and I run up to Lou with a big hug, “Hey babe! How was your day?” He asked me. “It was actually super fun... the boys and I just played some videos games, did a twitcam and hung out...” I hesitated to ask how his day was, but I did. “It was pretty good. Jenna isn’t as bad as you thought. She actually told me she knew I had a girlfriend and she wanted to make her jealous.” I raise my eyebrows and try to keep all the mean names I could think of in my head, but one manages to slip out under my breath, “That bitch...” I mumble but Louis and Liam both hear because they are so close and they laugh at me. Lou wraps his arm around my shoulder and proceeds to describe his day. “We just walked around town and went to lunch and she wanted me to sing, so I did. Just a few lines though, I didn’t want to draw attention to us.” I make a confused look, but then say, “Yeah I guess that makes sense... I would want you to sing too....” He laughs and kisses the top of my head. “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself and kept your head clear today, love.” I nodded and said, “Yep I’m just glad she wasn’t a psycho or anything.”