Chapter 19

Chapter 19

“Hey babe” he says looking right at Rosie. I feel awkward here so I step into the kitchen to give them some privacy. I can still hear parts of their conversation, and I don’t like where it’s going. “Rosie, I know you’re sort of with Harry, but it’s not official yet and I’ve been crushing on you ever since the meet and greet...” “Aw thanks Zayn I’ve always loved you” Rosie says. Then I couldn’t hear anything. Oh no. Rosie don’t do it. I peek around the corner, not trying to be creepy, but I see Zayn is on top of her and they are making out. I drop to the kitchen floor. I wish I hadn’t seen this. Because now what do I do? I shouldn’t tell anyone... it’s not my business, should I confront her about it? That would be weird...no. no it wouldn’t ok that’s what I will do. After I hear them start talking again, I slip by to make a non-suspicious entrance from the back. “Hey guys” I say nonchalantly. “What’s going on?” Zayn and Rosie look at eachother, Rosie says “Oh nothing.” Just chilling. I go along with it. The rest of the boys walk in and I sit on the couch with Zayn and Rosie, trying to make things seem normal. Oh gosh, what to do. I greet the boys with a smile and Louis sits down next to me. “How’d you like the concert ladies?” “It was amazing!” I respond. I don’t know what’s up with Rosie, she doesn’t respond.