Chapter 35

Chapter 35

We pick up everything and go to the car, we shove everything into the trunk and head to the hotel. Rosie and I run up to our room and beginning packing everything up. It takes a while, but we finally finish and head to the boys’ room. Rosie knocks on the door and Liam comes and opens it. He greets us both with a smile hug, saying “Hi ladies, haven’t seen you in a while!” Even though he just didn’t see us yesterday. We walk in with all of our stuff and sit down on the couch. Niall is in the kitchen eating, Zayn is already on the opposite couch and Liam joins him there. Zayn greets us and Niall hollers something from the kitchen, probably saying ‘Hi’ as well. Louis and Harry must be in the other room, finishing up their bags and what not. Zayn calls Paul and tells him that we will be done packing in 10 minutes and then all of us are heading out for lunch. Paul is going to come get our bags while we are out so we can check out of the hotel. We go to a nearby Chevy’s for lunch. We make a toast to a good rest of the tour and have a delicious lunch. After lunch, we walked around town a bit and all of the sudden, the boys take us by a familiar place. “Recognize this?” Louis asks as he motions to the venue to his left. I cover my mouth in shock, it is the venue where we saw them in concert and met them for the first time. I give Louis a tight hug and say, “Louis! This is so special thank you so much for bringing us here!” He kisses my forehead and says, “Anything for you, babe, might as well re-visit where we first met before we have to leave.” Rosie has pretty much the same reaction to Harry. The boys open the doors and let us go in first. “Security told us we could take a little time in the venue today,” Harry says as we walk in. The boys tell us to wait in the lobby as they run to the stage. We wait there for about two minutes and Niall comes and opens the door for us, as soon as we get in, he runs backstage again. Rosie and I take a seat front row and the lights go off. The boys enter one by one and start up a little mini concert for us. I begin to cry of happiness and Rosie cries too, we are always so emotional together. They first sing Up All Night, then What Makes You Beautiful, One Thing, and finally Everything About You. During each song Louis is staring right into my eyes and I stare right back at his. This just makes me cry more because I know how lucky I am, I am being sung to by Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, he is more than that to me, he is the best boyfriend I could ask for. Harry is looking into Rosie’s eyes too. They finish up the concert and the lights come all the way on. Rosie and I run on stage, I run up to Louis and kiss him on the lips and hug him tightly. Rosie does the same with Harry. We just stay like that for a little bit. The security comes in and tells us we have 15 more minutes, so we should probably finish up. The boys take us backstage, show us around a bit and we head out.