Chapter thirty three

Dipper snuck upstairs, and entered his room, placing journal four on his desk. He grabbed his notes on the cipher, reviewing what he came up with, but it still was barley anything. He then grabbed the long piece he found at the Northwest Mansion, and substituted the letters with the cipher's. It still didn't make sense to him. He opened the journal, and started looking through the pages. Incredible new drawings and research littered each page. Dipper drooled a little, but quickly wiped it off with his sleeve. Dipper read through the notes, quickly scanning each page for anything that would help him. He came across a page that he's sure he saw before. A sketched out salamander-like creature that looked strikingly familiar caught Dipper's eye. He started to read.
Today, Stan and I came across this strange creature. It didn't look like much from the water, so we pulled it into the boat. To our surprise, it can talk! Well, almost. It seems to be talking in a strange code. I still don't know what it's saying, but I've started to take notes:
A=X
O=E
X=W
L=B
T=O
H=J
S=M
F=N
M=A
I think it has something to do with the numbers? I'm not-
The page ended. Dipper quickly turned the page, but it was ripped out. Dipper quickly reread the cipher. Some of the letters matched his.
There's no way, Dipper thought. It can't. No!
Dipper rewrote the alphabet, and wrote the cipher's equal letters beneath it. He then wrote the cipher's letter's numeric place they would normally lie on the alphabet (ex. M [underneath] A [underneath] 1).
"That's it!" Dipper said aloud. "It wasn't about the relationships between the letters, it was with the numbers!"
Starting from M, or one, Dipper started to fill in letters in alphabetical order, rotating between left and right, depending whether or not they were an even or odd number. Once he finished, Dipper started to decode the cipher he and Bill found while at the Summerween party.
Dipper heard the door knob click, and open. He quickly hid the journal up his sweatshirt. Bill pushed through the door, using the wall as his crutch.
"Bill what are doing?" Dipper asked. "You're not supposed to be standing for long."
"I know, but I wanted to check up on y-" he fell to the ground.
"Bill!" Dipper ran over to help him, but in doing so, the journal fell out of his shirt.
"Are you alright?" Dipper asked, helping him up.
"Pine Tree... what is that?"
"Nothing," Dipper said, trying to kick the journal under his desk.
"Pine Tree, it's from the basement. Isn't it?"
"No it isn't."
"Don't lie to me Pine Tree," Bill warned. "You know I can see through you."
Dipper sighed. "It's... the fourth journal."
"The forth journal," Bill whispered.
Bill limped to Dipper's desk, and sat down.
"I- I can explain," Dipper stammered. "I just wanted to help."
"I'm sure you did," Bill said, kissing Dipper on his cheek.
Dipper giggled.
"What did you find?" Bill asked.
"Well," Dipper started, picking up the journal from the floor. "There's this one thing that's looks exactly like the weird salamander I fished out of the lake."
Dipper flipped to the page, and gave it to Bill.
"And you won't believe this! The cipher on that page is the exact same one we found in the Northwest Mansion. I started to decode it but I'm not finished."
Bill started hearing less and less of what Dipper was rambling about. He was frozen in fear.
Pine Tree fished it out of the lake? Bill shivered. It's here already?
"Bill?" Dipper asked.
"Huh?"
"Are you alright?"
"I'm fine Pine Tree. Just finish deciding this thing."
"Alright," Dipper gave Bill a worried look before starting to work.
He looked at his note pad that read the same message as before.
X RPXB UXM AXRP,
UHOJ X RPAEC HC JHM LKXSP.
OJP TJHBRKPC UJEA OJP AXTKETEMEA AXKD,
XTTEAGXCHPR OJP VPHCL HC OJP RXKD.
OJP MDY UEQBR NXBB ECTP AEKP,
XCR OJP TEMAEM VPHCL OEKC.
OE OJP PYP EN XBB, ECP'M VBEER AQMO VP MJPXR,
QCBPMM OJP MJEEOHCL MOXK'M BHLJO NXRPM XLXHC
Dipper started to chip away at the cipher, going letter by letter until it formed a sentence. Finally he looked at the full message.
"What does it say?" Bill asked.
Dipper shakily read it aloud.
"A deal was made
With a demon in his grave.
The children whom the macrocosm mark
Accompanied the being in the dark.
The sky would fall once more,
And the cosmos being torn.
The the eye of all, one's blood must be shed,
Unless the shooting star's light fades again."

Thank you so much for reading another chapter. So exciting. We finally figure out what that thing says. Oh! And I drew the page:

Tada! It's not author of the journals worthy, but it is for the author of the fanfic! Anyways

Tada! It's not author of the journals worthy, but it is for the author of the fanfic! Anyways. I was busy with... things yesterday... (replacement for hoco, but not for me)
So I didn't write. Eh. This was an ok chapter. Good enough. Have an awesome day!
Be brave.
Stay strong.
Always shine.
Heros_daughter