7

Jens pov

Reina texted me that she just landed. They all flew out to Florida. I can't believe she'll be gone for two weeks and she barely landed ugh. I'm lowkey worried but I'm just trying to not focus on her..cheating. I'm sure she won't. And if so how would I find out? She's all the way across the country from me.

Shit I will find out of course. Girls find out everything.

Work has been slow today. Leah said she'll try to see me everyday because we are both practically single at the moment. And I mean we don't have someone to see for two weeks..well her for a while since she kinda just..broke up.. anyways. Ima see her tonight just for a bit. We're gonna have dinner and hang out at her place that's it.

When I got to Leah's later that night she had dinner ready right when I got there. Thank God I'm starving.

"I made your favorite type of pasta" she said and I got happy. "Yeees! I'm starving holy shit"

"Did you not eat today?"

"Only at lunch and that was hours ago."

"Oh True I See. Well enjoy"

"I will" I say almost drooling over my plate of food "so how was today? You feeling okay?"

"Yeah I'm good. Work is taking all the shit off of my mind but I'm starting to stress. I feel it. And that's not a good sign cause I need sex when I get super stressed and I don't have a boyfriend for that"

"Hmm.. well I can't help you with that since your ass is straight as hell. Go fuck yourself if you really need it" I joke "or go be a hoe and find some guy to fuck around with for stress relief" I say but make this disgusting face "just kidding don't be a hoe please" I laugh and look at her and she's just staring at me raising her brow giving me a serious look "what??!" "You're crazy"

"I'm just trying to help"

"Yeah you know I don't like hoeing around. And also I'm not that straight. You know I think women are pretty attractive"

"Shut up leah that's all you ever say. You're just confused. You are straight. Of course women are attractive. Women are a blessing. If only you knew"

"I don't. So elaborate if you think I'm so..I don't know... uneducated?"

"Okay..well. I don't wanna creep you out but I'll tell you some basics. Women are fucking amazing lemme tell you that. They're more gentle and caring especially for feelings. Girl that shit gets solved better than with a guy because they're just dumb and don't know how to help you unless they really really really care about you and tries their best to figure out shit. Everything is more passionate I love it sooo much. The kissing is heaven, the lips of course is my favorite. Then everything else after that is heaven as well. But I'm not gonna get to that part. I'm just telling you it's much better but that's your life and decisions if you would ever wanna be gay and shit."

"I've actually thought about it before" she says and I kind of freeze but listen
"Really?"

"Yeah.. because of you. Like your hot and all that shit and I was thinking like-.. I could be like you and just stop with the guys. You're so happy with reina and problems always get solved"

"Yeah..true but that's cause nothing serious has happened it's just small fights. Only time that would be bad is if her ass cheats on me on this damn trip. I have trust issues"

"Yeah I know you do. Pretend she's not on the trip jen before you have a meltdown"

"Okay..you're right sorry"

"Anyways..I feel like dating a girl would be so much easier because they'll understand you more. They get you because they go through the same type of shit. But then the attitude..girls have attitude and it depends who you end up with. Like I wouldn't mind if I found a girl who had the same type of attitude like as yours for example" she says. She's suddenly making me think.

"Excuse me I don't have attitude"

Leah raises her brow and just looks at me

"Okay just kidding"

"Yeah you better be joking" she giggles "well it's just a thought.. I'm straight though. You know that. But I'm just telling you that it wouldn't be so bad if I did date a girl instead of dealing with guys..ya know?"

"Yeah I get what you're saying. Well if you ever need any tips let me know"

"Of course! Thanks"

Leah is at that stage.. I've been through that. I never realized this same shit would happen to leah. If only her ex Andrew wasn't such a dumbass Leah wouldn't have to go and stress through this. If she was gay and had my consent I wouldve probably fucked her right now I don't care. But she's not gay, she's confused and my bestfriend whose clueless at the moment. Poor Leah.
-
Leah's pov

Jens right I am confused. I think it's just getting to my head now that I'm single I'm realizing jen May be living a better life than me not coming to relationships. I mean yes there's better guys that would probably do anything for me and make me feel loved and what I deserve but after my past I guess I'm just traumatized and scared the same shit might just keep happening with any other guy I end up with. But the thing is..if I do think about this whole lesbian thing I'd be too insecure again like I was before I lost my virginity..like it's just weird to me that if I date a girl and the relationship goes far I'll have to learn how to just deal with the fact that ima have sex with a girl. But also I'd be used to her and love her by then already that I wouldn't have to be too shy right? Ugh. I don't know why am I even thinking about this? What even made me think about this lesbian shit. Maybe cause my bestfriend is a lesbian and now that I'm single it hits me more. I don't even know how liking a girl starts off. I've only found jen attractive and a few other girls but of course jen tops it all off. It's just I never found them attractive to take it to another step. She's pure perfection and I'm not just saying that because she's my bestfriend. I'm serious like I don't even know how it's possible to be that gorgeous. Everything about her is perfect she has now flaws. I love hyping her up whenever she's at a party with me and dressed up really good or even just to go out and she dresses up all nice and she does the same for me but I don't do it just to do it, she's actually gorgeous.