13

Jens pov

Throughout the beginning of this week I'm pretty sure I've been talking to Leah a lot more than reina. In fact lately she's only texted me saying goodmorning and goodnight. I'm legit about to confront her when she gets back. She has not been helping with my stress. Leah has. And I've been helping her.

I went out with Leah for dinner but with two other friends also so me and Leah sat next to each other in a booth while the other two sat across from us. We are like a circle of trust but me and Leah are much closer. They know us as the two who fight all the time and super close and act like we are a couple sometimes, when we aren't. Just as a joke.

We were having a conversation of course about our relationships. Great. All of us. And when it came to Leah they ask if she's better and how she was and just trying to comfort her, I leaned onto her shoulder and locked arms with hers "She's doing fiiine. She's a strong woman and doesn't need a man....She needs me" I joke "Yes sure. I'm in love with my lesbian friend" she plays along

"Wow I could actually see you and jen being a couple. The way you two act with each other I wouldn't be surprised" that gave me some weird feeling inside.

"Well I'm not a lesbian and jen has a girlfriend so.." They continue to tease us about it but we all know at the end that it's all a joke but high key I would not mind being Leah's girlfriend at all. It's weird that I've been getting these weird good vibes between us. And I keep getting attracted to her which is even weirder. Ever since we tried on dresses.. I don't know. I mean we've done that together a lot before but maybe it's that feeling cause I'm actually paying attention to the fact that she's really hot..
-
Leah's pov

"You should come sleep over tonight. Ill take you to work tomorrow" I tell Jennifer "I have stuff to do"

"Like what?"

"Work."

"Do it at my place"

"..is there something wrong now?"
She asks me. Why does she seem annoyed? "I should be asking you that. Why're you mad?"

"Work."

"And?" She goes quiet but still responds "...reina.."

"What happened now?"

"Some girl commented on her recent post. She put heart eye emojis and a tongue emoji? Who the fuck does that unless you fucked"

"Maybe she's just one of her friends"

"I know all her fucking friends. She's a new girl. Either they've already fucked or they're going to. But anyways. What's your problem?"

"Oh-w-well. I need someone to get my mind off stress and wanting sex cause I haven't gotten that in a while but I don't wanna hook up with some random ass just to fulfill my needs. And you get things off of my mind so easily so please..just come over and just talk with me. I'm sad"

"Okay fine."

"Thank you"
-
Me and jen are laying in my bed. She's laying on her side facing me but on her phone. I'm laying on my back watching tv.

All of a sudden after jen typing super fast she throws her phone somewhere then runs her fingers through her hair

"What?" I ask

"She's fucking cheating. She's fucking cheating Leah..oh my god" she says in an angry tone

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that she's fucking cheating on me leah! What more should I explain?"

"I just wanted it to be more specific..."

"Ugh!"

"Jen calm down and just explain"
She just started to cry burying her face into my pillows.

I start to rub her back slowly then end up wrapping my arms around her to comfort her.

"Why doesn't she love me leah?" She cries out

"She does Jennifer. She's just being really stupid and if she continues this she'll regret it later"

"Well why doesn't she just think properly and not be such a dumbass girlfriend"

"What were you typing?"

"I was texting her a paragraph and I was scared to send it but I started to think of more things in our relationship that I just let go of which I shouldn't have and it caused me to get angrier so I just sent it and yeah...threw my phone"

She ends up hugging slowly me out of no where. It felt comforting to me and I'm sure it was to her too. I feel so bad that she has to go through the same thing Ive been going through even though she was there for me. It's just jen is sensitive as hell. Things seemed all okay till reina went on vacation.
Later on after she attempted to do some of her work on bed but I kept messing with her she gave up and wanted to sleep. Before you know it, she cuddles with me as shes half asleep getting closer to being fully asleep. She's tired. After crying so much that sleep you get right after is such a good feeling so hopefully she wakes up in a better mood tomorrow morning.