10

Jens pov

I got to the store and got some roses for Leah then I got her favorite, kit kats. After that I went to chickfila and got food for the both of us. She just left so she may be there at my house before me but she doesn't have the keys.

After I got the food I started driving off going home. I called Leah using Bluetooth asking her where she was at

"I'm almost at your house. I brought my laptop cause I have some work to do"

"Okay that's fine! Im on my way home so just wait for me in your car since it's starting to get dark too"

"Okay. Where'd you go?"

"I went to..." I stopped talking because at first I was I was getting to an intersection driving at an average speed then I see this car pass by me fast and then cut in front of me which scared me

"Jen?"

"Oh sorry this car is literally speeding its way down these streets.."

I kept driving but out of nowhere the car swerved after trying to switch lanes and crashed into the car by it and another one making me gasp. I stopped so hard and I'm so glad the car behind me wasn't that close

"Jen? What was that?"

"Oh my god" I say almost whispering loudly though. Like a loud whisper

"Jennifer?"

"I'm sorry- I-...shit.. there was an accident just right now..I-"

"Oh my god where are you??! Are you okay??"

"No I-.." I couldn't talk cause I was shocked and so scared and I'm shaking. The accident was so bad..

"Jennifer I'm going there"

"No no I'm fine!"

"Are you sure?!"

"Yes Lee.. I didn't get hit at all. It all happened in front of me but it's so bad and I'm shaking..shit"

"I'm coming"

"No leah it's fine..I needa call 911 I'll call you back"

"Okay..I love you"

"I love you too"

Leah barely says those three words to me. It's usually I love ya or love ya but barely I love you..
After I hung up with Leah I called 911 and got out of the car. Everyone around stopped and they're all trying to help. One car is flipped and the other two were hit to bad. The fact that , that could've been me..

There's police and ambulances on their way now. Someone was trapped in there car so everyone started helping around. It's amazing how everyone is helping each other. I'm in heels cause I came straight from work so it's hard walking around trying to help but I'm still helping.

The guy inside was stuck and squished in his car because it was hit so bad. Everyone tried their best.. but the paramedics and all those other heroes came and shit and did their thing. Once they got the guy out and put him on the stretch bed I look at the car which was a total wreck and then looked at the guy and....it...it was Leah's ex..it's Andrew...

"Oh my- Andrew?" I say and he looks at me but all broken up.

"No..no.. no way.." I say to myself and I'm still shaking. I run my hands through my hair and walk away from the scene back to my car but I just leaned on it and called Leah. I had to

"Hey"

"Hey..everything okay now?"

"No..I-..it's Andrew"