55

Leah's pov

I woke up in the middle of jens comfy bed naked and sore with Blue just staring at me. "Blue what the- where's jen?" She jumped off the bed. I didn't know if she was gonna show me to jen but I got up. It smelled like food was being made. I put on some clothes and went downstairs with Blue.

"Goodmorning gorgeous" I say and she looked up from her phone while she was waiting for something to cook. "Oh goodmorning" She says trying to hold her smile. I walk over to her side and hug her from behind as she looks at her phone. Her whole ass was up against me.

"I'm making breakfast so it'll be done in a few" she says softly "Mmkay" I say and rest my chin on her shoulder. "I have to go to work today and you know.. quit" "want me to come?"

"Don't you have work?"

"Nope not today" I said and she placed her hand over mine which was over her stomach. "Okay yea please come. I'll feel weird after quitting"

"Yea I'll come" I said and she didn't answer and put down her phone after liking one more pic on Instagram. She turned her head to the left to where my head was at. "You'll come?" She asks cutely. I pull her closer that our bodies completely touch. She giggled and looked down. "Last night was nice" she says "I have to cook now before it burns"

"Nice?" I ask and I let go so she could continued cooking. I lean over at the counter by the stove and watch her. "I mean like- yeah nice..nice is good"

"Good?"

Jen stops and looks at me "what do you want Leah?" She giggles "last night was amazing and I started that all and all I get is that it's 'nice' ?" Jen got closer to me and put both hands on my face. "It was amazing. The best sex I've ever had" she smiles and kisses me then continues her cooking "you're welcome..I agree..last night was amazing"

"Mhmm"

I was bugging her too much so I decided to shower before breakfast was done.
-
"Phew!" Jen exhales as we both get in the car "you did it! Good job. I know it was hard but remember this is for your own good"

"Ima miss everyone there"

"You could always hang out with them. I'm sure you'll still be invited to their get togethers"

"I hope..Ugh..anyways. Since Blue is with us wanna come with me to walk her at the pier? We could get lunch afterwards"

"Of course I'll come"

Jen looks at me and smiles "yay" she said. On the way there she reached over for my thigh but I moved it away as a joke. She looked at me and reached again and I just playin around and laughed. "Leah!" "That's me" "bitch"
I finally let her put her hand on thigh and she was happy.

We got to the parking. "Come here Blue" She says looking at the backseat and reaches for her. Instead of blue going to jen she went onto my lap and made herself comfortable.

"Oh okay you don't love me anymore" jen says and tries getting her again but I guess she suddenly likes me. "Okay stay with leah then"

We got out and I was walking Blue now. There was lots of shops around and games and food. I love walks like this with her. I always have. Even as best friends. Now as her girlfriend it's even better. I didn't see myself asking jen to be my girlfriend but here I am now and I'm more than happy. It's still hard only cause we moved on fast but like we said.. we've been bestfriends for like..ever. We already know each other well. Now a little too well. I'm glad she trusts me on this because I'm actually serious about this relationship. I've realized how much happier and better of a person I am with her than anyone else.

Deep down I feel like she's scared I'm going to do something wrong but that's not my intention. I want to make her happy. I love her. The past is the past. I've broken her heart and I'm here now so I can't just do it again. I don't want to. I don't intend on that because I honestly just want her. I'm lucky and I know I am because of what I've experienced with her. Both in bed and in public and also when she gets hit on which is every second. I just think to myself..she's mine. The best feeling is having your crush like you back. Now she loves me back. If I could take back the day I dumped her I would, the day she broke down and all the days after that I would. But where we are now , I feel like that makes up for it. Kind of.